Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
failed a few courses; can I take exams for credit for those courses
#3
rvm, contrary to the incorrect information above, there is good news for your friend. Charter Oak has a forgiveness program https://www.charteroak.edu/catalog/curre...policy.cfm and so does Excelsior https://info.excelsior.edu/student-polic...ean-slate/

Thomas Edison State, however, does not have a forgiveness program. I don't know about WGU. You might want to call them for more information.

As for whether pass/fail exam credit can replace courses that were failed, Thomas Edison does have a policy on that with regard to their own courses. I can't find it right now with the quick search that I did, and I can't spare any more time from my Capstone assignment that is due tomorrow, so you might want to do some more research on that. Last time I read the policy, it was not allowed. But again, do research or if you're enrolled, call Learner Services.
TESU BA June 2018.
Various business certificates still to do.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
failed a few courses; can I take exams for credit for those courses - by SDO - 07-01-2017, 05:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,793 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,936 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Thoughts on BYU Independent Study's religion courses? daydream 9 1,435 08-13-2026, 01:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,139 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  ACTFL credit transfer degreedude80 2 1,107 06-03-2026, 06:24 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,806 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Why colleges are turning to oral exams to combat AI LevelUP 3 1,190 04-12-2026, 07:44 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Spanish Credit Coachr21 7 1,992 04-05-2026, 12:56 PM
Last Post: wow
  CHEAP, Christian, RA, CBE Now Accepting ACE Credit SophiaPrincess 12 5,060 02-25-2026, 09:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Holocaust Courses MichaelGates 5 2,069 01-28-2026, 01:45 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)