Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
help with BSAT in Tech studies?? fastest way through?
#1
ok so after much back and fourth and still going back and fourth here is the latest spreadsheet. is there any thing that anyone can see how to get the rest of these classes done ore tested out? I know I asked this but since so much has changed I wanted to ask again.


.xlsx   Less than 1 minute ago">BSAST in Technical Studiesasof520.xlsx (Size: 17.9 KB / Downloads: 14)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
help with BSAT in Tech studies?? fastest way through? - by netman68 - 05-21-2017, 10:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Laughed at “Idea Guys” for 10 Years—Now They’re Top Tech Founders LevelUP 0 618 04-09-2026, 03:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Check-Up on Everyone's Studies Mint Berry Crunch 3 1,173 01-03-2026, 05:02 PM
Last Post: wow
  UMGC: Prepare for the Future of Tech with a Bachelor’s in AI LevelUP 1 1,722 08-06-2025, 10:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  First AI supercomputer for Georgia Tech student. Imbanewbie 3 2,098 04-22-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Gaince
  The Rechtschaffen Institute of Judaic Studies (Has anyone taken one of these courses? patsfand 1 2,235 02-22-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  So long, computer science — Chaos Studies is the hot new college degree LevelUP 9 4,562 10-15-2023, 11:14 PM
Last Post: MrPanda
  Anyone complete any of these studies? (Mexican/Spanish Propios) bjcheung77 7 4,218 09-20-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: elcastor21
  SUU Bachelor of General Studies (Speedway) EDUxplorer 10 7,889 04-18-2023, 12:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Top 10 Feeder Schools for 100 Tech Companies sanantone 13 16,107 12-30-2022, 03:07 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  I have changed my mind... I'll apply to Georgia Tech's OMSCS nomaduser 5 4,774 12-25-2022, 12:43 AM
Last Post: asianphd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)