Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
VESI-like Tons of grad classes $110 per credit hour
#26
ryoder, I'm also looking to try and take advantage of VESI courses in the Graduate level as well. I see you on the same path and I wanted to ask you for your opinion on info that I received from St. Catherines about how they transcribe a particular course that I want to take through VESI.

The course is "Learning Disabilities", which is 3 semester credits. I asked St. Catherines to give me an idea of what it would look like on a transcript. Below is what I received as an answer.
Course Title: Learning Disabilities
Course: 525V
Level: CE
Credit Hours: 3.000

From your knowledge and opinion, do you think this would be accepted as viable semester credits at the Grad. level? My concern is the 525V they use for course. Can you give me an idea if this would be accepted or should I be going through a different school for credentialing. Any other info that you care to share is greatly appreciated.
[SIZE="3"]Jose[/SIZE]
BSLA Excelsior College 2013
Reply


Messages In This Thread
VESI-like Tons of grad classes $110 per credit hour - by jlctop - 01-25-2013, 03:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,940 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,141 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  ACTFL credit transfer degreedude80 2 1,108 06-03-2026, 06:24 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Spanish Credit Coachr21 7 1,995 04-05-2026, 12:56 PM
Last Post: wow
  CHEAP, Christian, RA, CBE Now Accepting ACE Credit SophiaPrincess 12 5,066 02-25-2026, 09:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CS degree for research grad school ECE focus Miaki 5 2,292 02-13-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: mundi5
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,128 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Get college credit for knowing a Language Personherebb9 13 7,449 12-31-2025, 01:54 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Need Classes Now malakaka 8 2,150 12-20-2025, 11:10 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The Rise of the 90 Credit Bachelor Degree SteveFoerster 5 3,265 11-28-2025, 12:09 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)