Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice on last three tests!!
I need three more electives to graduate, need to know what everyone thinks are the easiest to get through out of the following:

Information Systems
Ethics in America
Human Growth and Development
Fundamentals of Counseling
Intro to Psychology
Educational Psychology

I've passed: Analyzing and Int Lit, Here's to your health, Intro to Bus, Personal Finance, Criminal Justice, Environ and Humanity

Thanks for the feedback!
Intro to Psych.

I spontaneously studied for 15 hours from 5pm to 8am... managed to pass with a mere 53... and with out any sleep. :eek:

Considering the horrible caffeine crash, sleep-deprivation, and lack of preparation; you or anybody else could easily pass it if you balance your time for a few days. I only used IC and looked up some terms on alleydog.com.

I'm in the Military, so my carelessness was due to the fact that there were no financial risks... You can pass it!
Intro to psych is definitely the easiest, and once you do that, Educational Psych and Human Growth and Dev have a lot of overlap... it becomes progressively easier to study. Good Luck! Smile
But, I should add that Educational Psych and HGAD do have a lot of information to study. But its not really that difficult, especially if you do them in order.
Information Systems is not very hard.
Goal - BA in History at Thomas Edison State College

Taking War and American Society and Liberal Arts Capstone at in August semester.

Information Systems and Computer Applications - 66
English Composition with Essay - 56
Freshman College Composition - 68
Analizing and Interpreting Literature - 67
Civil War and Reconstruction DSST
Vietnam War DSST
Intro to World Religions DSST - 470
Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union DSST
Western Europe since 1954 CLEP
Sociology DSST
Social Sciences and History CLEP
Sociology CLEP
et. al.
I have completed all the psych exams and am now studying for Foundations of Counseling. The IC cards for F of Counseling are great and really it is mostly common sense. Intro to Psych, HGD and Foundations of Counseling all overlap in a huge way. The REA books for HGD and for Educational Psych are right on for the info needed for the exam as well. I assume that you have looked at the FEMA list for electives too.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="6"]Joanne[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"] all exams completed in FEBUARY 2009
Human Growth & Development - 73 English Comp w/ Essay CLEP - 74 Educational Psych - CLEP...69
Social Psychology - TECEP Behavior Modif in Counseling -TECEP
Psychology of Personality - TECEP Experimental Psychology - TECEP Substance Abuse - DSST 441

all exams completed in MARCH 2009
Foundations of Counseling -DSST - 64 ALEKS Statistics for Behavior Sciences Organizational

[U]DONE! Bachelors of Arts in Psychology as of March 10! // Graduated June 2009[/U]

Moving On:
Off to Hawaii to Celebrate- March 14 / Start Masters in Education - April 1 / Praxis 1 - April 27/ Praxis 2 - July 2009 - 190 out of 200
Liberty University - Masters in Teaching - Elementary Ed - 30 credits completed as of February 2010. Love the School, Program, Staff and Courses! GRADUATING IN MAY WITH MASTERS IN TEACHING !

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Intro to Psychology
Educational Psychology
Human Growth and Development

Taken in that order.

Good luck,

Brian
BA Social Sciences TESC 2009

CLEP
Humanities 64 | Intro Sociology 74 | Intro Psychology 74 | College Mathematics 60 | H.G. & Dev. 66
A&I Literature 65 | Educational Psychology 71 | American Government 67 | US History I 67 | US History II 72
Social Sciences & History 65 | English Comp 63
DSST
Civil War 61 | Substance Abuse 463 | Intro Computing 465 | Technical Writing 66 | Anthropology 66 | Prin. of Supervision 62
Enviro & Humanity 68 | Org Behavior 67 | Astronomy 60 | Ethics 467
ECE
World Population A | Research Methods in Psychology A | Adulthood & Aging A | Gerontology A | UExcel Political Science B

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Read My Story[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"] Tested out of 120 credits in 11 months. Started with [COLOR="Blue"]0[/COLOR] credits on April 20, 2008 - Finished on March 18th 2009
[/SIZE][COLOR="Navy"][COLOR="Navy"]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="#800080"][COLOR="#4B0082"]If you've been helped by someone on this forum then help someone on this forum.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Intro Psych. Next to sociology, easiest clep I have studied for and passed.
Thanks for the insight, it looks like I'll be doing Intro to Psy, Ed. Psychology, and HGD...hopefully these three will help get me to graduation! Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 428 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Advice Needed for School & Degree Plan diablo 8 975 01-04-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Burnout advice anewmanx 13 3,023 11-18-2023, 08:46 PM
Last Post: anewmanx
Question Seeking advice - should I switch degrees? impasta 15 3,656 06-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Nutrition & Fitness - degree advice lumina 10 1,399 01-23-2023, 02:08 PM
Last Post: lumina
  Need advice to get either 30 credits and be registered at a school or 60 suzycupcake 20 2,536 06-18-2022, 10:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Anyone Do IQ Tests or a Part of an IQ Society? dewisant 9 1,207 05-13-2022, 06:34 PM
Last Post: creationstory
  Warren Buffett Has 1 Key Piece of Career Advice for College Kids LevelUP 2 908 03-08-2022, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Tedium
  Any Project Managers on this board? Seeking advice collegechick 3 1,096 12-21-2021, 07:02 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Looking for EQ & IQ Tests online: Anyone? bjcheung77 6 1,180 10-12-2021, 05:40 PM
Last Post: sanantone