Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Need advice on last three tests!! - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Need advice on last three tests!! (/Thread-Need-advice-on-last-three-tests)

Need advice on last three tests!! - yotbin - 02-26-2009

I need three more electives to graduate, need to know what everyone thinks are the easiest to get through out of the following:

Information Systems
Ethics in America
Human Growth and Development
Fundamentals of Counseling
Intro to Psychology
Educational Psychology

I've passed: Analyzing and Int Lit, Here's to your health, Intro to Bus, Personal Finance, Criminal Justice, Environ and Humanity

Thanks for the feedback!

Need advice on last three tests!! - LANIER - 02-26-2009

Intro to Psych.

I spontaneously studied for 15 hours from 5pm to 8am... managed to pass with a mere 53... and with out any sleep. :eek:

Considering the horrible caffeine crash, sleep-deprivation, and lack of preparation; you or anybody else could easily pass it if you balance your time for a few days. I only used IC and looked up some terms on alleydog.com.

I'm in the Military, so my carelessness was due to the fact that there were no financial risks... You can pass it!

Need advice on last three tests!! - blueberry - 02-26-2009

Intro to psych is definitely the easiest, and once you do that, Educational Psych and Human Growth and Dev have a lot of overlap... it becomes progressively easier to study. Good Luck! Smile

Need advice on last three tests!! - blueberry - 02-26-2009

But, I should add that Educational Psych and HGAD do have a lot of information to study. But its not really that difficult, especially if you do them in order.

Need advice on last three tests!! - hornj - 02-26-2009

Information Systems is not very hard.

Need advice on last three tests!! - YokotaJo - 02-26-2009

I have completed all the psych exams and am now studying for Foundations of Counseling. The IC cards for F of Counseling are great and really it is mostly common sense. Intro to Psych, HGD and Foundations of Counseling all overlap in a huge way. The REA books for HGD and for Educational Psych are right on for the info needed for the exam as well. I assume that you have looked at the FEMA list for electives too.

Need advice on last three tests!! - thatbrian - 02-26-2009

Intro to Psychology
Educational Psychology
Human Growth and Development

Taken in that order.

Good luck,

Brian

Need advice on last three tests!! - liarock - 02-28-2009

Intro Psych. Next to sociology, easiest clep I have studied for and passed.

Need advice on last three tests!! - yotbin - 03-01-2009

Thanks for the insight, it looks like I'll be doing Intro to Psy, Ed. Psychology, and HGD...hopefully these three will help get me to graduation! Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes.