Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nonniemouse - Degree Planning Help
#1
Hey guys

I am looking to eventually write my CPA exam.

Which courses do I need to take in sophia and study.com before enrolling at UMPI. By the way, I have been accepted at umpi I just need to start taking and earning credits.

Let me know if I need to explain more info

UMPI - BS Business Administration concentration in accounting
Reply
#2
Hey, welcome to the board, I got your buddy request & private messages that was a copy/paste of this post... You created a post in some thread asking for help with degree planning. It's great you're asking questions and seeking help but you're not providing any further details for others to help you... you haven't done the basics of taking your time reading and review the posts, threads, plans on the WIKI, nor have you done the addendum and template right above the thread you posted in. Please update this thread I have split for you with the details of the required info: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 906 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,449 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,282 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 304 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,528 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 682 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,569 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,777 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus
Heart First US degree, need help. PrinceCharlesLevin 16 2,647 05-01-2026, 05:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,347 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)