Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goal: BA or BS in CS or IT
ACEI ommited my Tech México transcript by mistake, they added it to the evaluation, and didn´t charge me for the evaluation of that additional transcript.

However, the result was the same as with Nebrija (Euroinnova and Escuela de Empresa), "Continuing Education" courses:

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-08-19-234512.png]
Did TESU consider the credits marked as CE?
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
No, I didn't receive any credits at TESU for any of the ACEI´s 'Continuing Education' courses from Nebrija and Tech Mexico.

I had the following courses:

Universidad Nebrija - Curso de Economía Internacional
Universidad Nebrija - Curso de Estrategia Logística Empresarial
Tech Universidad Tecnológica - Diplomado en Lógica Computacional
Tech Universidad Tecnológica - Diplomado en Matemáticas Aplicadas
Results of TESU´s evaluation for the BA in CS and Math:

BA in Computer Science is complete:

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-09-02-181544.png]
BA in Math:

As expected, I´m still missing Calculus III and Linear Algebra.

And I still need the 9 credits from the the section F. AOS Electives 15SH, Part 1: "Complete 9 credits. Choose from the department of Mathematics. Choose from the levels of 300, 400."

[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-275-My-Progress-Hello-...su-edu.png]

That means that in addition to the NCCRS-Coopersmith´s Linear Algebra, I would also need to take Calculus III, and three additional upper level Math courses for the AOS electives 9 credits pending at TESU, plus the two capstones. Those already amount to six courses. Therefore, I would need to try get Calculus III or some Math AOS Elective outside TESU, in order to be able to complete everything in one term.

I would also need to change my BSBA concentration to one that doesn’t require me to take any courses at TESU, and could be completed with ACE/NCRSS courses, as I don’t have room for more TESU courses. That´s going to be easier, probably I´ll end with the BSBA in Finance.
It´s interesting how they filled E. Probablty/Stats 3SH in the BA in Math with: STA-3150  Statistical Methods for Busine (Applied Statistics II from U. of Lima), as I have the following courses that were not considered:

STA-2010 from Sophia
STA-2010 from edX
STA-2010 from TESU-Foreign (General Statistics/U. of Lima)
STA-2110 from TESU-Foreign (Applied Statistics/U. of Lima)
STA-3230 from TESU-Foreign (Quantitative Methods/Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos)  

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-09-02-233636.png]

(They are also considering STA-3150 Statistical Methods for Busine to fulfill the BSBA Business Core L. Statistics 3SH)

In addition to that, I thought that I could have STA-3230 or STA-3150 considered in the 9 credits of Upper Level Math AOS, but it seems that I needed to get the Math prefix, and that STA was not good for that area.

As I was thinking that the recommendation in the wiki for SAS Advanced Programmer Certificate Special Topics in Statistics (STA-399), would go in the Part F. AOS Electives (as it´s written in the wiki), but maybe it would end going into Part G. Additional AOS Electives? (As my UL STA courses were not considered in the Part F. AOS Electives).

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...egree_Plan

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-09-02-234943.png]
You can request adjustments via academic advising and later an appeal to the registrar if you have syllabi and such and feel like it’s needed.
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
[-] The following 1 user Likes jg_nuy's post:
  • MrPanda
Yes, I would only need to know if UL STA could be applied to the Math F. AOS Electives, otherwise, the re-arrangement wouldn´t be necessary.

However, if UL STA can´t be applied to the Math F. AOS Electives, we would need to fix the Wiki.
Got my digital diploma for the ENEB´s Master in Supply Chain Management:

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-10-11-122808.jpg]
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-10-11-122822.jpg]
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-10-11-122902.jpg]

I´ll wait to get the Isabel transcript to send it to IEE for an evaluation, and then send it to TESU. I´ll also include the Nebrija (Euroinnova and Escuela de Empresa) and Tech Mexico transcripts.

Let´s see if I could get any credit for any of the three institutions.

Regarding ENEB´s assignments: I required around 17 days to complete all the assignments, working around 4-5 hours per day.
Five days after getting the ENEB pdfs, I got the Isabel PDFs:
[Image: bcb1f265ee36d5049a41ef2766ee2f95-P-gina-1.jpg]
[Image: bcb1f265ee36d5049a41ef2766ee2f95-page-0002.jpg]
Now I´ll use IEE to evaluate it and send it to TESU, to see if it could help me to finish some pending BSBA courses.
In the same evaluation I´ll send the Nebrija and Tech Mexico certificates, to see if I could get some credit through that evaluator.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrPanda's post:
  • Nemfis
For some reason I had forgotten that TESU doesn´t accept IEE:

Submit your transcripts. Send transcripts from all the United States colleges and/or universities you have attended. These transcripts must be sent directly from the institutions to the Office of the Registrar in unopened sealed envelopes with signatures across the seals. TESU will not evaluate transcripts from other countries and there is no need to send them to us. We will accept the credit recommendations from one of the following agencies when the recommendations are based on a course-by-course evaluation and sent on an official foreign credential evaluation to TESU:

Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc. (ACEI)
Center for Applied Research, Evaluations & Education, Inc.
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE)
World Educational Services, Inc. (WES)
SDR Educational Consultants
TEC The Evaluation Company
Transcript Research

(https://www.tesu.edu/admissions/requirem...tional.php)

I´ll see which one I try now for UI1/ENEB plus trying a 2nd time with Nebrija University and Tech Mexico Technological University.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my ultimate goal is Ed.D HELP FROM THE BEGINNING izzyfizzy850 8 685 04-17-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU BA CS & BSBA CIS Goal Pach 34 3,652 09-10-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Pach
Rainbow BA in Social Science. GOAL: get a degree in Technology irkas94 2 744 11-26-2022, 06:23 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Degree plan Charter Oak with goal of Georgia Tech OMSCS StudentOLife 22 6,430 07-30-2020, 11:28 PM
Last Post: StudentOLife