Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goal: BA or BS in CS or IT
Thank you, I changed the month of the planning to August, and now I got the "Register" option for the TE course:

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-07-12-154253.png]

Ok, I registered:

[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2024-07-12-161033.png]

I already paid, it was USD$ 52, + USD$ 3 (convenience fee) = USD$ 55.

So now I wait until August to send the other transcripts?

And my other doubt would be:

As I applied to the BA in CS, when can I start with the:

"Please add the BA in Math"
"Please add the BSBA in HRM"
"Please add the BSBA in OM"
(and also all the certs)

and to whom I need to request those additions.
Send the transcripts right away. The enrollment status usually changes around the 6th to 10th of the following month and they would get evaluated then, unless you have not used up your couple of initial evals yet.

Transcripts go to transcripts@tesu.edu
Request for program changes (eg add program/concentration go to academicadvising@tesu.edu
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
[-] The following 1 user Likes jg_nuy's post:
  • MrPanda
Thank you jg_nuy.

I already sent Study.com and Saylor.org.

I´ll send the others now, and maybe in September I could see updates regarding evaluations.
Best of luck!
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
  • MrPanda
TESU is working really fast.

All my transfers (US universities, Study.com, Saylor.org, Credly) were processed and added to MyProgress at most 2 days after received.

I initially registered to the BA in CS, so I wrote to add the BA in Math, and they did it in less than 4 hours.

Now I´m waiting for DAVAR to send their transcripts, then I´ll use ACEI to evaluate my Peruvian and Portuguese transfers (I can´t do it yet, as I´m waiting for translations of Diplomados and courses from Universidad Nebrija and Tech Universidad Tecnológica de México).
Hey Mr. Panda, great job! I'm curious, have these new degrees helped you professionally as you intended? Do you have plans to keep furthering your education?
Thank you, but I haven´t been able to use the UoPeople diploma in my country, as it hasn´t arrived physically yet, and I need it to get it recognized by the national authority, and be able to use it in my CV.

I´m not listing the TESU in my CV, I´ll only do it when it´s done.
For those using Davar Academy: remember to put your TESU ID in your profile before sending your transcript request. Otherwise, they could be even more slow.

Davar wrote to me 8 days after my transcript request, asking me to update my profile with my SSN or TESU ID. So who knows when they finally send the transcript to TESU.

So, in case you are in a hurry, remember that Davar themselves say that they could take up to 2 weeks to send it, so don´t give them reasons to stall it even more.
Today I got the UoPeople´s BSCS diploma:

[Image: Diploma-Uo-People-BS-in-CS-NN.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like MrPanda's post:
  • jg_nuy, Jonathan Whatley, newdegree, Pikachu
Congratulations ?
  • MrPanda

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my ultimate goal is Ed.D HELP FROM THE BEGINNING izzyfizzy850 8 651 04-17-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU BA CS & BSBA CIS Goal Pach 34 3,612 09-10-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Pach
Rainbow BA in Social Science. GOAL: get a degree in Technology irkas94 2 725 11-26-2022, 06:23 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Degree plan Charter Oak with goal of Georgia Tech OMSCS StudentOLife 22 6,397 07-30-2020, 11:28 PM
Last Post: StudentOLife