Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Post, TESU BACS questions
Basically, you have no RA credits, you need 30 in total. Easiest option is to get 5 general education/elective RA TECEPs from TESU, they're just proctored exams and you do your studying on your personal time, no rush, but do get it done. Then, you can take the 5 classes of your choice or e-packs to get the remaining 15 RA credits for residency purposes and graduation requirements. Note: TECEPs can override or replace one or more of your ACE/NCCRS credits if you wanted to, for the 15 RA residency credits, the cornerstone/capstone already takes 6 credits, you can decide between 3 classes of your choice as per WIKI.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(05-12-2024, 10:39 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Basically, you have no RA credits, you need 30 in total.  Easiest option is to get 5 general education/elective RA TECEPs from TESU, they're just proctored exams and you do your studying on your personal time, no rush, but do get it done.  Then, you can take the 5 classes of your choice or e-packs to get the remaining 15 RA credits for residency purposes and graduation requirements.  Note: TECEPs can override or replace one or more of your ACE/NCCRS credits if you wanted to, for the 15 RA residency credits, the cornerstone/capstone already takes 6 credits, you can decide between 3 classes of your choice as per WIKI.

Thank you! Do I have to be registered/enrolled a TESU in order to take TECEPs or can I take them at anytime?
tcompy Wrote:Thank you! Do I have to be registered/enrolled a TESU in order to take TECEPs or can I take them at anytime?

Neither, you apply, get accepted, take the TECEPs when you're ready. It'll enroll you when you register for one. Basically, when you apply, you're just an applicant. When you register/enroll in a TECEP, you're enrolled for the entire year. Enrollment starts the 10th day of the term (technically).
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(05-13-2024, 03:18 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
tcompy Wrote:Thank you! Do I have to be registered/enrolled a TESU in order to take TECEPs or can I take them at anytime?

Neither, you apply, get accepted, take the TECEPs when you're ready.  It'll enroll you when you register for one.  Basically, when you apply, you're just an applicant.  When you register/enroll in a TECEP, you're enrolled for the entire year.  Enrollment starts the 10th day of the term (technically).

Ok, sounds good. Thank you again for the help and insight. Degreeforum has been a tremendous help through this process.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Biology Bachelor kakasahib 1 62 Today, 12:09 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BACompSci Questions bughead 7 246 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Any reason not to drop BSBA CIS from the old TESU catalog? jazzcat 2 141 09-24-2024, 10:23 AM
  TESU Dual CS/CIS Degree Help! comatose95 13 418 09-24-2024, 10:15 AM
  Google Cloud Data Analytics- UL credits for TESU charfife 10 892 09-24-2024, 01:12 AM
Last Post: jazzcat
  TESU BA Psych experimental psychology requirement wow 7 274 09-19-2024, 03:22 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU computer science and information systems are the same degree Chann 9 704 09-19-2024, 10:29 AM
  Does TESU take Saylor Software Engineering as UL or LL? Jwheels27 7 527 09-18-2024, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Chann
  TESU Evaluation Chann 2 250 09-18-2024, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Chann
  Pausing Enrollment at TESU bradonomics 6 319 09-18-2024, 01:09 AM