Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
audio / mp3 study material
Anyone have any suggestions for audio / mp3 study materials for Macroeconomics or Accounting II? I'm looking at an extended commute for 4-8 weeks and trying to find productive ways to use that time.
Andy

---------------------------------

TESC - BSBA: CIS

Current Degree Plan
Complete:  TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics
Remaining:  Waiting for credits to process

Podcast through itunes university.
Denise

MS - Management and Leadership, WGU 2022
BS - Liberal Arts - Depths in Healthcare and Psychology, Excelsior College 2014
Certificate - Workers Comp Admin, UC Davis Extension, 1995
AA - Licensed Vocational Nursing and Selected Studies, Mesa College 1989
Certificate - Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN), Mesa College 1977

Also, someday maybe a MS in Forensic Psychology, just for fun.   Oh, and a BS in Animal Behavior.  And, maybe when I'm 85 a PhD in something fun.

:iagree: What she said. Plus check out learnoutloud.com. A lot of the stuff on there is pay, but you can find some good free stuff on there. I once found some great intro to religions audio. And the forgotten resource, your local library. Most libraries nowadays are on the web and all your need is your library card barcode to access great stuff like databases, genealogy, and audio.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Thanks for the suggestions. I checked out both and found a free Macroeconomics series on itunes university.
Andy

Current Degree Plan
Complete:  TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics

Here's an online class accounting 2 series on youtube.

I use a free download software 'any video converter'
which I find much better than realplayer. It's a super, user friendly software to download videos. After downloading the videos there is a button on the top right that quickly converts the videos to mp3 files.

I've been using the free version for close to a yr now without issue
[URL="http://download.cnet.com/Any-Video-Converter-Freeware/3000-2194_4-10661456.html"]cnet software download
[/URL][URL="http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/"]direct download
[/URL]The free software pushes through updates regularly. No need to upgrade to the pro (paid)version.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Thanks. i'll take a look at that after I get through the macro material.
Andy

Current Degree Plan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 131 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 476 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Decide your path of study... bjcheung77 2 238 07-25-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 795 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How to Study Deetzin 3 457 03-12-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com --- courses midnite123 9 1,131 02-24-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 540 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,278 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,808 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  No study.com any more, and take crash course on coppersmith? qiaoyiren 10 2,635 04-12-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: rachel83az