Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What order should I take these tests?
I am trying to figure out the best order to knock out my next several exams.

I will need both Macro & Microeconomics CLEPs, The Principles of Finance DSST & the Money and Banking DSST.

I want to study in an order that will/may overlap to shorten the time. These tests seem to have similar/overlapping concepts.

Anyone study for and take any of these together? If so what order or what order would you do it if you did it again?

Thanks
Paul
TESTS PASSED

Intro to Law Enforcement (70) DSST, Criminal Justice (461) DSST, US History 1 (71) CLEP, US History 2 (66) CLEP, Civil War & Reconstruction (67) DSST
Business Ethics & Society (447) DSST, Principles of Management (65) CLEP, Principles of Supervision (450) DSST, Organizational Behavior (60) DSST
Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (56) DSST, Intro to World Religions (469) DSST, Management Info Systems (448) DSST, Prin of MACROeconomics (63)
Prin of MICROeconomics (64) CLEP, Labor Relations (A) ECE, HR Management (B) ECE, Principles of Financial Accounting(65) DSST, Prin of Finance (408) Money and Banking (52) DSST
I'd take them in the order you listed, Macro, Micro, Finance, and finally Money and Banking.
If I were going to take those all back to back, I'd take them in this order: Micro, Macro, Money and Banking, and then Finance.

I've taken all four of those tests, so my advice is based on my personal experience.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." Galileo Galilei
Thanks for both of your replies. I think just starting with the economics will get the ball rolling.
TESTS PASSED

Intro to Law Enforcement (70) DSST, Criminal Justice (461) DSST, US History 1 (71) CLEP, US History 2 (66) CLEP, Civil War & Reconstruction (67) DSST
Business Ethics & Society (447) DSST, Principles of Management (65) CLEP, Principles of Supervision (450) DSST, Organizational Behavior (60) DSST
Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (56) DSST, Intro to World Religions (469) DSST, Management Info Systems (448) DSST, Prin of MACROeconomics (63)
Prin of MICROeconomics (64) CLEP, Labor Relations (A) ECE, HR Management (B) ECE, Principles of Financial Accounting(65) DSST, Prin of Finance (408) Money and Banking (52) DSST
Publius Wrote:I'd take them in the order you listed, Macro, Micro, Finance, and finally Money and Banking.

I concur and definately MACRO first!
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
ShotoJuku Wrote:I concur and definately MACRO first!

Yes, Macro then Micro then Finance then M&B. They all build on each other and M&B has elements of the three previous courses.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Thanks for the replies.

I am taking Management Info Systems tomorrow and will probably book the Macro and Micro tests for a few weeks out. I already started the IC cards on Macro and when not online I have a couple Economics books to read.
TESTS PASSED

Still at it. I passed MACRO (63) and MICRO (64) 2 days ago. I took them at the same time and I posted specific feedback. The tests did not seem that bad but I was pretty intense with studying and making a notebook from the Cliffs AP macro/micro book. The book had a few diagram and spelling errors (I had an older version) but they were easy to figure out.

Thanks for the prior advice. I am going to start studying for Principles of Finance and Money and Banking.

There is a new test center that opened within a reasonable distance of my house and they will schedule exams on almost NO notice. I am going to see how quickly I can get these done.

I have to do an online refresher clinic for my CFI rating that takes 16 hours so, I want to knock these out in a week so I can to start working on that.
TESTS PASSED

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone Do IQ Tests or a Part of an IQ Society? dewisant 9 1,207 05-13-2022, 06:34 PM
Last Post: creationstory
  Looking for EQ & IQ Tests online: Anyone? bjcheung77 6 1,180 10-12-2021, 05:40 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  How to order new Acclaim ACE transcript nomaduser 14 3,304 11-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Which degrees accept the most CLEP type tests? Sorbik 5 2,898 08-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Last Post: nomaduser
  The Big 3 (3.25+ GPA) and the Order of the Sword and Shield National Honor Society Life Long Learning 6 1,751 11-21-2019, 03:57 PM
Last Post: TheMaskedMutant
  Peterson's Practice Tests mseldomridge 9 3,859 11-20-2019, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Heisrisen2916
  Can't find my Peterson's tests! studyandpass5 0 940 06-29-2019, 11:47 AM
Last Post: studyandpass5
  Can we get access to Peterson's tests through TESU? studyandpass5 4 1,735 05-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Do CLEP scores have to be sent to a college in order to be seen? Mom23boys 5 1,707 04-20-2019, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Mom23boys
  Intro to Psychology CLEP - Peterson's practice tests S.Tesla 0 1,431 04-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Last Post: S.Tesla