Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCA PdD in Leadership Tuition Price Hike
UCA PdD in Leadership Tuition Price Hike for Fall 2024.

Tuition used to be $325 per credit hour, as of Fall 2024 it is now $349 per credit hour. Details here: https://uca.edu/online/
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion 

Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes
[-] The following 1 user Likes mohelena02's post:
  • ifomonay
Curious to see how long the current Leadership doctorate hangs around, given the push to move past the DEI craze.
(Yesterday, 12:56 AM)FireMedic_Philosopher Wrote: Curious to see how long the current Leadership doctorate hangs around, given the push to move past the DEI craze.

Hopefully long enough for me to hear back from them. This is literally the perfect PhD for me as I specialize in DEI Higher Education Admissions and Applications.
DEI may be "new" or a "craze", but the rights of inclusivity have been around my entire 55 year life. It'll continue to be important.
Current Degree Programs:
MASS  - GSU - May 2025
MLM - Elmwood Inst. - May 2025
M.Ed - UoPeople - April 2027

Up Next:
Ph.D in Change Leadership in Equity and Inclusion  - UCA

Finished Degrees:
AAS Board of Governors -PC&TC  8/2021
ASBA (cum laude) -  Franklin University 9/2022
BS Social Science (cum laude) - Franklin University 12/2022

[-] The following 4 users Like TINASAM's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley, mr_peanutbutter, ss20ts, Vle045
That seems to be a great rate, even at the higher amount.
MBA - JWMI (in progress)
BA - Edinboro University
Certificate, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation

LawShelf Affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Additional course free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

ENEB Affiliate
MBA + Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/N92904319K?ap=12c8
MBA *or* Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/S92904390Y?ap=44dc
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley
(Yesterday, 07:34 AM)TINASAM Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:56 AM)FireMedic_Philosopher Wrote: Curious to see how long the current Leadership doctorate hangs around, given the push to move past the DEI craze.

Hopefully long enough for me to hear back from them. This is literally the perfect PhD for me as I specialize in DEI Higher Education Admissions and Applications.
DEI may be "new" or a "craze", but the rights of inclusivity have been around my entire 55 year life. It'll continue to be important.
I just hope you do not end up putting yourself in such a niche you can't find work in the coming years.

My local university fired their entire DEI staff and reset admissions based on test scores.
(Yesterday, 12:44 PM)FireMedic_Philosopher Wrote:

I just hope you do not end up putting yourself in such a niche you can't find work in the coming years.

My local university fired their entire DEI staff and reset admissions based on test scores.

I sincerely appreciate the thought behind this Smile However, I'm old and don't have much "career" left in me. The UCA degree was the right price with the right curriculum and remote without campus visits which in my health is exactly what I need if I was going to get a doctorate. They make it to where I may be able to get it all done before I die, and I'm blessed beyond measure for it. (If I am admitted that is)
Current Degree Programs:
MASS  - GSU - May 2025

Up Next:

Finished Degrees:

[-] The following 1 user Likes TINASAM's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley
Even at an increase of $24/credit, it seems like an acceptable price hike, some institutions go 'crazy' when they bump the tuition prices!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • ss20ts, TINASAM
Which concentration did you apply to? Wishing you all the best.
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion 

Completed:
WGU MSML
(Yesterday, 03:45 PM)mohelena02 Wrote: Which concentration did you apply to? Wishing you all the best.

If this was to me, it was the Community concentration. However, if by next Fall (and I'm admitted), if they finally have the Higher Education concentration up and ready then I will be doing that one instead (hopefully).
Current Degree Programs:
MASS  - GSU - May 2025

Up Next:

Finished Degrees:

(Yesterday, 04:54 PM)TINASAM Wrote:
(Yesterday, 03:45 PM)mohelena02 Wrote: Which concentration did you apply to? Wishing you all the best.

If this was to me, it was the Community concentration. However, if by next Fall (and I'm admitted), if they finally have the Higher Education concentration up and ready then I will be doing that one instead (hopefully).

Yes it was for you! Excellent!! Best of luck!

(Yesterday, 12:44 PM)FireMedic_Philosopher Wrote:

I work in the nonprofit sector, so I don't worry that this degree will be too niche.
Currently:

Completed:
WGU MSML
[-] The following 1 user Likes mohelena02's post:
  • TINASAM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LSU Shreveport online Ed.D. in Leadership FireMedic_Philosopher 2 118 Yesterday, 09:19 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Purdue Global (PUG) EdD in Leadership and Innovation walruspanda 26 3,814 09-04-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  UCA Ph.D. Change Leadership Update + Facts mohelena02 9 1,359 08-29-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: mohelena02
  TESU New Ed.D in Organizational Leadership, Culture, and Change maguirewj 3 634 05-03-2024, 09:17 AM
Last Post: maguirewj
  Central Arkansas Leadership PhD, $20.5k freeloader 5 1,503 03-26-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Ph.D. in Visionary Practice and Regenerative Leadership ashkir 26 3,618 12-17-2023, 12:59 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Multiple Capstone Options sanantone 5 1,711 07-15-2022, 02:11 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Competency-Based Leadership Doctorates and MA at Andrews University sanantone 2 1,936 09-19-2021, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Toastmaster
  UMass EdD in Organizational Leadership ashkir 10 2,275 08-31-2021, 09:47 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  NCAT PhD in Leadership ashkir 8 1,930 08-24-2021, 03:44 PM
Last Post: ashkir