Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online accounting classes - can you help?
Yeah I'm pretty happy with the find as well, it's cheaper than TTU's price bc the price includes textbooks.

Tesu advising says they accept those UNA acc courses with the following condition:
Quote:Most importantly, you mention that these course are offered through a partnership program between the University of North Alabama and Wiley CPAexcel. Please ensure that upon completion of the courses, the official transcript lists them as institutional credit so that we can accept them upon transfer

Taken from their FAQ, they say
Quote:Are these courses academically accredited and thus transferrable to other universities?

Yes. UNA is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and School (SACS) and the UNA College of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Your course grade will be made available on an official UNA transcript.

So I'm safe to take em, correct? Advising already stuck them in my eval, but that conditional clause made me a little uneasy, so I wanted yall to confirm my ducks are lined up lol.
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
keepsingin Wrote:Yeah I'm pretty happy with the find as well, it's cheaper than TTU's price bc the price includes textbooks.

Tesu advising says they accept those UNA acc courses with the following condition:

Taken from their FAQ, they say

So I'm safe to take em, correct? Advising already stuck them in my eval, but that conditional clause made me a little uneasy, so I wanted yall to confirm my ducks are lining up lol.

I had zero issue transferring regionally accredited courses. I don't see you having any issues as long as these are Regionally Accredited which they appear to be.

you should be golden https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_A...nd_Schools
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 347 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Clackamas Courses - Online or Remote (set schedule) bjcheung77 8 1,741 09-07-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 32 8,716 08-29-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: ifomonay
  Self-paced online college without essay? Nickinspace 18 2,036 08-27-2024, 07:19 AM
Last Post: wow
  Affordable online community colleges for non-residents nomaduser 30 6,998 08-21-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: lisarox
  New online degrees from top Indian universities Robson 8 565 08-20-2024, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Robson
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 23 3,650 08-16-2024, 08:31 PM
Last Post: eyrobinson
  Taking exams for online courses stats-time 4 347 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  'Duped': Students of UA's new online college can't get jobs, say school misled them o smartdegree 12 1,348 07-31-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Online Electrical Engineering Degree OtterDen 5 752 07-09-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: OtterDen