Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strayer University for taking CBE's?
I'm new to this forum.

Has anyone used Strayer University for taking CLEP/DSST/Uexcel/TEPEC? My local Community College has a limit on CBE testing per semester (Burlington County College).

Moreover, If I want to get extended time on a test due to a disability do I send the documentation to Strayer or (insert CBE company)?
If you want test accommodations, you start with the CBE company.

Every Strayer is different. There are two where I live and each has different hours and policies that change periodically. The last time they required payment of the administrative fee in cash. You should obtain your answer from your local Strayer, not here, so that you can have the most accurate information.
63 CLEP Sociology
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications
theirishman Wrote:I'm new to this forum.

Has anyone used Strayer University for taking CLEP/DSST/Uexcel/TEPEC? My local Community College has a limit on CBE testing per semester (Burlington County College).

Moreover, If I want to get extended time on a test due to a disability do I send the documentation to Strayer or (insert CBE company)?

Except for the CLEP/DSST exams I took years ago while in the Navy, I used Strayer as my proctor for all the rest when I completed my degree in 2010. You can take as many exams as you want which Strayer will proctor for about $20 a pop. I had no problems whatsoever with them and found the experience to be to great. As for issues involving disabilities, I know nothing about that so I'd call your local campus to check it out for sure.
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.
I have used DeVry University for both CLEP & DSST exams. They have no proctor fee, so I pay only the fee to CLEP or DSST, when I can get in that is my place of choice. American National University will charge $20 proctor fee but they offer clep exams Monday thru Friday.
Air University - Air Command and Staff College - In Progress

Bachelor of Science - Charter Oak State College - 3.9 GPA (based on 133 graded credits)

Paramedic Medicine - Austin Community College

Law Enforcement Technology - Rio Salado College
DrJohn Wrote:I have used DeVry University for both CLEP & DSST exams. They have no proctor fee, so I pay only the fee to CLEP or DSST, when I can get in that is my place of choice. American National University will charge $20 proctor fee but they offer clep exams Monday thru Friday.
I used DeVry for my CLEPs too! And they didn't require a testing fee either Cool But they didn't do DSSTs so I had to find another place for those.
BA History 2014 - TESC

The Lord is my shepherd. Psalm 23

"I'm going on an adventure!' ~AUJ
"It is our fight." ~DoS
"I am not alone." ~BotFA
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that's given to us." ~FotR
"There is still hope." ~TTT
"Courage..." "This day, we fight!" ~RotK

CLEP: A&I Lit 74 ~ Am Lit 73 ~ Eng Lit 72 ~ Humanities 75 ~ College Math 77 ~ Western Civ I 63 ~ Western Civ II 69 ~ Natural Sci 64 ~ US History I 76 ~ US History II 69 ~ Sociology 68 ~ Am Gov 69 ~ Social Sci & Hist 71 ~ College Comp 61 ~ Marketing 70 ~ Management 66 ~ Psychology 67

DSST: Supervision 453 ~ Tech Writing 61 ~ Computing 427 ~ Middle East 65 ~ Soviet Union 65 ~ Vietnam War 74 ~[COLOR="#0099cc"] Civil War 68

[/COLOR]Other: College+ Biblical Social Justice B ~ ECE World Conflicts Since 1900 A

TESC courses: Capstone A ~ Leaders in History A ~ Photography 101 A- ~ Games People Play A ~ International Relations A- ~ Mass Communications I A

$5 off IC - 59690
My hair jewelry business

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Beginner's Guide to Coffee certificate from Sunway University ArshveerCheema 0 57 9 hours ago
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Perdoceo to acquire University of St. Augustine... bjcheung77 1 203 09-17-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free Course Jacksonville State University a_dblu 58 11,612 09-16-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: wow
  Graham School - University of Chicago Charles Fout 17 2,850 09-15-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  University of The Cumberlands Mrsmiracle90 3 359 09-12-2024, 08:47 PM
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 23 3,650 08-16-2024, 08:31 PM
Last Post: eyrobinson
  Taking exams for online courses stats-time 4 347 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  University of Lynchburg Transformation Charles Fout 8 794 08-01-2024, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  College or university isn't what it's cracked up to be... bjcheung77 3 448 07-14-2024, 10:58 AM
  UNED Spanish online university Avidreader 5 765 07-03-2024, 08:29 AM
Last Post: inor