Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any recent feedback on these Busniness TECEPs?
There are 3 Business TECEP's I am trying to choose from to finish my BSBA from TESC, and i have already looked into the specific feedback section and not much was found, especially nothing recently. As far as TECEP's go, i have already passed the capstone Business Policy/Strategic Management and also Advertising. For these options, i was leaning towards the full mc test with no essays or short answers. Since those are a bit easier to study for.

I'm hoping someone out there has taken one of these within the past year or so, and could share their opinion and feedback.

TECEP's
-Operations Management (OPM-301)
-Sales Management (Mar-322)
-Security Analysis and Portfolio Management (Fin-321)

Thank you in advance for any help!
BSBA General Management @ TESC 03/2014
AAS Environmental Safety & Security Technologies @ TESC 03/2014
AS Public Fire Service Option @ CC 12/2012

CLEP
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature
College Algebra
US History I
Natural Sciences
Principles of Marketing
Principles of Management
Macroeconomics
Microeconomics
College Composition

DSST
Principles of Supervision
Organizational Behavior
Human Resource Management
Business Ethics and Society
Introduction to Business
Introduction to Computing
Management Information Systems
Principles of Financial Accounting
Money and Banking
Principles of Finance
Business Law II

FEMA
21 Completed

TECEP
Strategic Management
Advertising
Sales Management

SL
Business Communications
Business Law
Accounting II

Aleks
Intro to Stats (24 hours!)

In Progress
M.B.A Management Cal Coast University
seanmathews Wrote:There are 3 Business TECEP's I am trying to choose from to finish my BSBA from TESC, and i have already looked into the specific feedback section and not much was found, especially nothing recently. As far as TECEP's go, i have already passed the capstone Business Policy/Strategic Management and also Advertising. For these options, i was leaning towards the full mc test with no essays or short answers. Since those are a bit easier to study for.

I'm hoping someone out there has taken one of these within the past year or so, and could share their opinion and feedback.

TECEP's
-Operations Management (OPM-301)
-Sales Management (Mar-322)
-Security Analysis and Portfolio Management (Fin-321)

Thank you in advance for any help!

I'm taking OM next week, I'll let you know how it went.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU---Easy Courses and TECEPS midnite123 5 914 01-04-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TECEP Advertising updates or recent feedback? seanmathews 5 917 10-09-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 823 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Torah College's A Social History of Jewish Food -- ISO feedback sammeecat 9 2,132 08-24-2021, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Cmglaser08
  Can't access Specific Exam Feedback studyandpass5 1 1,080 12-19-2019, 12:48 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  BACS Degree Plan - Please Provide Feedback Zataralos 5 1,779 09-02-2019, 12:33 PM
Last Post: haxhaxhax
  Passed Environment & Humanity DSST (feedback included) journey 9 3,455 06-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Last Post: FishNDip
  Devastated after recent assignment grade Cheeseburrito 8 1,867 03-20-2019, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Ideas
Star 2019 most recent BALS degree plan? christian511 4 2,099 02-09-2019, 02:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  My recent ACE evaluation at TESU MNomadic 4 1,643 08-28-2018, 12:20 AM
Last Post: dfrecore