Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sophia Touchstone
I have been looking through the forum, and have not found a clear answer. If all of your quizzes, and milestones have been completed with an almost 100% score. Is there a way to skip them since you will stay above the 70% threshold to pass the course?
ENEB MBA - Project Management and International Trade 
ENEB Post Graduate Program in Project Management 
TESU BALS Social Sciences 2019
UAF & Taiwan Foreign Languages German & Mandarin Programs
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here
Full-time ex-pats, our blog is here. ExploreTraveler.com Also, our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog.
Unfortunately, no, you must submit something. It needs to be valid work, or else it will be completely rejected and you won't pass. But you don't have to put a lot of effort into it. Check the syllabus/assignment page to see if you are required to get a certain score to pass (some classes/Touchstones do list this, some don't). If you are not required to get a certain score, you'll have to put in some minimal effort. If you are not required to get a certain score, just submit something that vaguely resembles the assignment.

Do be aware, though, that some GRAD schools might care about the grade(s), even if the undergrad school you're attending only puts a CR on the transcript.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • ss20ts
(02-26-2022, 06:30 AM)rachel83az Wrote: Unfortunately, no, you must submit something. It needs to be valid work, or else it will be completely rejected and you won't pass. But you don't have to put a lot of effort into it. Check the syllabus/assignment page to see if you are required to get a certain score to pass (some classes/Touchstones do list this, some don't). If you are not required to get a certain score, you'll have to put in some minimal effort. If you are not required to get a certain score,  just submit something that vaguely resembles the assignment.

Do be aware, though, that some GRAD schools might care about the grade(s), even if the undergrad school you're attending only puts a CR on the transcript.

Yes, 50% is required so I guess I will get it done.
ENEB MBA - Project Management and International Trade 
ENEB Post Graduate Program in Project Management 
TESU BALS Social Sciences 2019
UAF & Taiwan Foreign Languages German & Mandarin Programs
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here
Full-time ex-pats, our blog is here. ExploreTraveler.com Also, our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Sophia Final Milestone ID Verification jg_nuy 1 44 2 hours ago
Last Post: wow
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 157 91,957 09-13-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: gamebradie
  Organizational Behavior in Sophia Kab 12 976 09-12-2024, 07:21 PM
  Marketing and Criminology on Sophia live homeschoolmom1 20 1,458 09-10-2024, 08:22 PM
  Anyone who forgot their name/date on the touchstone still get graded? Nowbod 1 189 09-04-2024, 10:06 AM
Last Post: doctorTorres
  New Sophia Course: Student Succes Kab 3 321 08-28-2024, 10:11 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  I never did this badly on a Sophia Touchstone before Avidreader 2 502 08-20-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Proctored Exams Sophia/SL? SebasUSA2024 6 434 08-19-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: SebasUSA2024
  Sophia Courses to TESU: No More List? SCYankee 2 450 08-08-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: SCYankee
  Spanish I on Sophia DavidGood 11 829 07-30-2024, 09:30 AM
Last Post: DavidGood