Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about the InstantCert Study Guides..
I am very seriously considering paying the $20 for the monthly subscription so I can get these study guides. I was just wondering if the questions are printable? I don't always have internet access so if I could print off all 300 and some questions (studying for the MGMT Clep) that would be great! Thanks!
I am enjoyed reading the Forums but am having a difficult time finding where to go to print out the study guides. Can you help with this as well.
Thanks!
There is nothing you print.

It is an online testing system. They have questions about the subject and you fill in the blank. If you get it wrong it tells you. After every answer you get right or wrong it gives you an explanation and more detail on the question..
You could copy and paste each one onto a word spreadsheet but that would be very very time consuming. I wish we could print them, then I could study them at work when I have some downtime, I can't use the internet at work for personal stuff. Lame I know but what can I do???? lol
[SIZE="4"]Mindy Towne[/SIZE]

8/08 Intro. to Sociology 50/51
Darn, I really wish I could print them out. I could try copying and pasteing I guess. Are the questions multiple choice or fill in the blank?
I would like to ask if anyone who recently took a clep test in US HISTORY 1?
I tried to study every vacant time that I have but I'm not sure if where is the strongest part of the history that I need to focus on...The Instant cert flash card of us history 1 are helpful to those who been passed the clep test? I am a freshman and I didnt grew up in america so I dont have a clue of all the histroy but I tried to study hard so that I can pass this test.Please help me if you just recenlty took this clep exam.

Thank you and God bless!

Myrna
I don't think the flashcards can be formatted for easy printing (I'm assuming you want multiple flashcards per page). I suppose you could print one at a time using the print option in your browser but that would be very time consuming and use a lot of paper.

I think most are fill in the blank.
myrna Wrote:I would like to ask if anyone who recently took a clep test in US HISTORY 1?
I tried to study every vacant time that I have but I'm not sure if where is the strongest part of the history that I need to focus on...The Instant cert flash card of us history 1 are helpful to those who been passed the clep test? I am a freshman and I didnt grew up in america so I dont have a clue of all the histroy but I tried to study hard so that I can pass this test.Please help me if you just recenlty took this clep exam.

Thank you and God bless!

Myrna
Hi Myrna,

First of all, welcome to the IC forum!

If you go into the link below, it will give you a lot of detailed feedback that will answer your questions about the CLEP U.S. History I exam (you have to be logged into InstantCert to view the Specific Exam Feedback section where this thread is located).

http://www.degreeforum.net/specific-exam...877-a.html

Good luck!

JoAnne Smile
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
mindytowne Wrote:You could copy and paste each one onto a word spreadsheet but that would be very very time consuming. I wish we could print them, then I could study them at work when I have some downtime, I can't use the internet at work for personal stuff. Lame I know but what can I do???? lol
Mindy & others,

Unfortunately, the IC flashcards cannot be downloaded or printed due to piracy concerns. Sorry! Rolleyes

JoAnne
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 167 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  XAMK question k-k-k-katy 63 8,777 09-09-2024, 01:51 PM
Last Post: wow
  Question about admission hueyhoang 3 354 08-31-2024, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Large study of over 10,000 participants showed the top 5 careers for millionaires LevelUP 7 518 08-31-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Prerequisite and credit transfer question kblue6494 4 271 08-29-2024, 10:37 AM
Last Post: kblue6494
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 6 1,976 08-28-2024, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question about TESC credits robertturner 0 231 07-25-2024, 03:09 AM
Last Post: robertturner
  Decide your path of study... bjcheung77 2 266 07-25-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
  Question about LawShelf TINASAM 6 508 07-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 854 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77