Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practice test for CLEP Marketing
I'm a newbie here and I'm scheduled to take Marketing next week. I've read through IC's Flashcards for Marketing but wanted to take a few practice tests before the real exam.

I can't seem to find a free resource like the Peterson web site that offers complete practice tests for CLEP Marketing (Marketing, unfortunately, is not available on the Peterson web site). Some people in this forum mention the REA CD but I'm afraid it might not come on time and I really don't want to spend that much money for the CD since I'm already joined IC and bought the study guide from the CLEP offical board. I just want some practice tests. :ack:

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Textbook website. Sites for textbooks nearly always have quizzes to test your understanding of the reading. Some of the content is dependent on the specific book, but for basic subjects like Marketing, not that much.

There are only a few textbook publishers anymore; it's arguable whether that's good for students, but it makes finding info on textbooks pretty easy. Pearson/Prentice-Hall and McGraw-Hill both have numerous texts and it shouldn't be hard to find their textbook pages. The most popular books usually turn up in a Google search by the author name. My feedback in the specific exam feedback thread links to large a set of quizzes that were almost as good IMHO as a Peterson.

Good luck.

Phillip
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Principles of Management 77[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Intro to Sociology 74[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Principles of Marketing 78[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications 75[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Intro to Psychology 80 [/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Intro Business Law 72[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics 73[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP A & I Lit 75[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Principles of Microeconomics 72[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Financial Accounting 62[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DSST Ethics in America 468[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DSST MIS 482[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Natural Science 72[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DSST Org Behavior 80[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DSST Finance 462[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Next: ALEKS Jail (College Algebra) Going dark to finish[/SIZE]
Try this:

Defining Marketing for the 21st Century

It's the companion website for one of the Collegeboard suggested textbooks. The "Concept Check" and "Concept Challenges" for each chapter have 22 questions apiece. Click on the chapters at the top to change them.

Hope it helps, and good luck on the exam!

Edit: Whoops, that's what I get for hitting reply before going to look for resources. Phillip already had you covered. Tongue
[SIZE="2"]
-Justin
PMP, CISSP, A+, Sec+, MCDST, ITIL
Total Credits Earned: 162

www.Free-Clep-Prep.com - (with Forum Admin's permission)

[/SIZE]
Illustrated with an example -- thank you, Justin. Wink

Phillip
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Principles of Management 77[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Intro to Sociology 74[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Principles of Marketing 78[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications 75[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Intro to Psychology 80 [/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Intro Business Law 72[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics 73[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP A & I Lit 75[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Principles of Microeconomics 72[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Financial Accounting 62[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DSST Ethics in America 468[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DSST MIS 482[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Natural Science 72[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DSST Org Behavior 80[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DSST Finance 462[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Next: ALEKS Jail (College Algebra) Going dark to finish[/SIZE]
aceit4me Wrote:I'm a newbie here and I'm scheduled to take Marketing next week. I've read through IC's Flashcards for Marketing but wanted to take a few practice tests before the real exam.

I can't seem to find a free resource like the Peterson web site that offers complete practice tests for CLEP Marketing (Marketing, unfortunately, is not available on the Peterson web site). Some people in this forum mention the REA CD but I'm afraid it might not come on time and I really don't want to spend that much money for the CD since I'm already joined IC and bought the study guide from the CLEP offical board. I just want some practice tests. :ack:

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Do you have the Official CLEP Study Guide? That has maybe 50 or 60 Marketing questions, although it's not a full-length test. These will, of course, be the most accurate sample CLEP questions you will find.
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PMP practice quizzes or exams Kjnova 5 502 08-18-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Kjnova
  Elite colleges are lying about how much test scores mean LevelUP 0 230 06-12-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 1,897 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 518 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  Test score rogeryoung 4 498 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 450 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Futurelearn has BA degrees in Marketing & Design for 13k USD. Masters for 7k USD. nyvrem 1 498 02-16-2024, 12:40 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 795 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 7,251 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 694 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77