Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierpont is still processing BOGs!
I submitted my transcripts on September 4 and was able to pay for graduation 15 minutes ago. Don't get discouraged - they're still working on stuff behind the scenes and pushing students through to get their degrees. 

I will mention that be very aware of your Sophia credits transferring in - I had one class not show up and it turns out I was in the class when they released an update which made my Credly badge all wonky and Pierpont (understandably) did not notify me nor count the class. If that happens, just call Sophia and they will fix it - mine took all of 30 seconds to update. Catherine in the Registrar's office is incredibly prompt and helpful if you need to confirm. 

On a personal note -- I have to thank this forum from the bottom of my heart. I dropped out of highschool due to an abusive childhood 20 years ago and while I got my GED, I felt less than all of my peers my entire adulthood (even though I'm very successful in my career) because I did not have any sort of degree. I took some college classes here, some there, but never was able to follow through on getting my degrees completed. I saw mentions of this forum on Reddit somewhere when the updates about the residency requirements came out, and I spent a 3 day weekend pushing through my remaining 3 classes. I have gained so much confidence in myself and my ability to follow through on something academically which I thought I had lost.
[-] The following 5 users Like lvl0rg4n's post:
  • allvia, ande, CatsDomino, intheprocess, staceydiane
@lvl0rg4n - Very inspirational! Congrats on getting that completed! Yes, they're slowly and surely processing these... As again, I've been putting this out there on multiple sticky threads, do not spam the Pierpont staff with questions and asking 'when' they will get these done. One email for graduation application is sufficient, as you're going to make sure you have completed the requirements for general education and electives by following the advice on the forum, plan template, and WIKI...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(09-16-2024, 09:04 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @lvl0rg4n - Very inspirational! Congrats on getting that completed!  Yes, they're slowly and surely processing these... As again, I've been putting this out there on multiple sticky threads, do not spam the Pierpont staff with questions and asking 'when' they will get these done.  One email for graduation application is sufficient, as you're going to make sure you have completed the requirements for general education and electives by following the advice on the forum, plan template, and WIKI...

I didn't spam them. My class wasn't showing up on my reviewed transcripts and they were able to help me figure out that there was a problem with Sophia...
(09-16-2024, 09:26 PM)lvl0rg4n Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 09:04 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @lvl0rg4n - Very inspirational! Congrats on getting that completed!  Yes, they're slowly and surely processing these... As again, I've been putting this out there on multiple sticky threads, do not spam the Pierpont staff with questions and asking 'when' they will get these done.  One email for graduation application is sufficient, as you're going to make sure you have completed the requirements for general education and electives by following the advice on the forum, plan template, and WIKI...

I didn't spam them. My class wasn't showing up on my reviewed transcripts and they were able to help me figure out that there was a problem with Sophia...

That's great news! I actually didn't mean to add that additional part for you, but more of an in general to anyone reading my post not to spam the Pierpont team as they're really bogged down.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • lvl0rg4n

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pierpont BOG Associates - speedrun before residency changes millionwords 26 1,469 09-17-2024, 08:33 PM
Last Post: FeFe_Fiona
  Pierpont Contacts - Please Do Not Spam Them tensen 20 5,476 09-17-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Bermy18
  Pierpont new residency requirement homeschoolmom1 62 6,588 09-17-2024, 11:17 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Pierpont BOG requirement / register before 10/4/24 Jkjy 29 1,882 09-16-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: delvin
  Pierpont BOG Progress AirborneAgent 10 1,221 09-15-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Anyone Have Issues Transferring Earned College Credits to Pierpont? Gumbeaux 20 3,694 09-13-2024, 08:25 PM
  Rest in peace, Pierpont BOG AAS? Robson 10 909 09-13-2024, 02:17 PM
Last Post: slaterjack
  Pierpont BOG inkwell 2 226 09-12-2024, 08:24 PM
  Pierpont BOG / 1 credit needed intheprocess 7 532 09-09-2024, 01:44 PM
Last Post: DThomas
  new here applied to Pierpont and Umpi doctorTorres 24 1,511 09-04-2024, 01:12 AM
Last Post: doctorTorres