Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierpont Final Grades
I did everything I needed to and submitted my application to graduate in May 2024 before the deadline. I did not physically attend the graduation and understand diplomas will be mailed by end of June. I got an email in my student account Outlook and it said final grades were posted last Thursday. I checked and it says “No grades on your record are available”. I already reached out to Pierpont and they suggested logging out and back on, which didn’t do anything . I haven’t heard back from them since. Is anyone else having this issue?
You don’t really get grades if you are referring to the BOG. Check your unofficial transcript in ROAR for the entries for your BOG & confirmation of the conferral.

If you take classes at Pierpont, then yes contact them Monday. My son’s grades were available on Friday morning.
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
(05-18-2024, 10:02 PM)jg_nuy Wrote: You don’t really get grades if you are referring to the BOG. Check your unofficial transcript in ROAR for the entries for your BOG & confirmation of the conferral.

If you take classes at Pierpont, then yes contact them Monday. My son’s grades were available on Friday morning.
I’m looking at my unofficial transcript now and under “Degrees Awarded” section says “Pending: AAS” Right next to it says “Degree Date” but it’s blank.
Check out this thread (2 down from yours)
https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ranscripts
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
Hmm, you're trying to rush things when you're in a lineup to get things done... You can only 'gauge' how fast things can go on your end, everything else is out of your control. You can review the previous posts of mine in your threads, here, you'll just need to wait for them to process it, even though you've sent everything in, it's up to their staff & system: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ion-Status
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible Pierpont BOG Alternative? EWVCC Captainrekt000 10 607 10-12-2024, 08:00 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Pierpont timelines for 10/4 FeFe_Fiona 10 975 10-10-2024, 11:41 AM
  Pierpont Contacts - Please Do Not Spam Them tensen 21 6,242 10-06-2024, 03:39 AM
Last Post: bryceton
  Help with creating Pierpont account ArshveerCheema 1 222 10-03-2024, 07:48 PM
Last Post: any4yeardegree
  Pierpont Dual Enrollment Price Increase jg_nuy 0 213 10-02-2024, 06:32 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Pierpont BOG Associates - speedrun before residency changes millionwords 30 2,868 10-01-2024, 11:09 AM
  Pierpont degree Holds delvin 1 299 09-30-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Pierpont BOG requirement / register before 10/4/24 Jkjy 40 3,264 09-27-2024, 11:17 AM
  Pierpont & Western Civ 1&2 Carnation 0 193 09-21-2024, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Carnation
  Pierpont new residency requirement homeschoolmom1 62 7,780 09-17-2024, 11:17 AM