Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paperbackswap.com
BookScouter.com - Sell Used Books | Sell Back Textbooks | Sell Book Comparison

This site is even better. Punch in the ISBN and it searches over 30 book buyback sites and tells you which one is willing to pay you the most. Some pay via paypal and will give you a free fedex label. Read the reviews before you send though. Abebooks and textbooksrus have paid me previously.

There's also Chegg.com - Cheap Textbook Rentals. Search for Used Textbooks and Rent College Textbooks at Chegg.com. where you can rent books.
Mitchmcc Wrote:Good point. That and the fact that my post generated two responses and a request for my books within a couple of hours - maybe off topic is not such a bad place to be.

CLEP Forum itself doesn't have that many subforums, compared to some others I used to frequent that had 20+. I look at all 4 main sections here regularly. Though sometimes I wonder why, when most of the new threads in the General forum are the same newbie questions that get asked like 3 times a day. I like passing on knowledge, which is a big reason I'm still here, but at some point I get tired of seeing "plz help me for Here's to Your Health" over and over.
[SIZE="1"]BS General Business, March 2010

CLEP College Algebra 51
CLEP Natural Sciences 63
CLEP Social Sciences and History 59
CLEP A&I Lit. 74
CLEP Intro to Sociology 67
CLEP Info Systems and Computer App. 58
CLEP Intro to Psychology 66
CLEP Intro to Business Law 64
CLEP Principles of Management 73
CLEP Principles of Marketing 63
CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics 61
CLEP Principles of Microeconomics 62
DSST Fundamentals of Counseling 49
DSST Principles of Supervision 61
DSST Substance Abuse 441 (Pass)
DSST Business Law II 67
DSST Management Information Systems 436
DSST Principles of Statistics 466
DSST Principles of Finance 435
DSST Civil War and Reconstruction 57
DSST Criminal Justice 431
ECE English Comp C :mad:
ECE World Population A
ECE Ethics, Theory and Practice A
ECE Organizational Behavior A
ECE Human Resource Management B
EC Business Policy B
Straighterline Accounting I B
Straighterline Accounting II B
CSU Pueblo Ops Management A
[/SIZE]
JanusthePhoenix Wrote:CLEP Forum itself doesn't have that many subforums, compared to some others I used to frequent that had 20+. I look at all 4 main sections here regularly. Though sometimes I wonder why, when most of the new threads in the General forum are the same newbie questions that get asked like 3 times a day. I like passing on knowledge, which is a big reason I'm still here, but at some point I get tired of seeing "plz help me for Here's to Your Health" over and over.

Funny hilarious

It has become my posting mantra to use the search engine...most take it to heart. I keep telling myself I did the same thing when I started.
[SIZE="2"]Associates Degree, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Bachelors of Science, Liberal Studies Degree, Excelsior [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]MBA Human Resource Management, California Coast University[/SIZE]