Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Refreshed Exams
Anyone know what the difference between the "old" and new "refreshed exams" ? Looks like the refreshed exams are available as of yesterday. Wondering if its a better option to take these or to stick with the old ones as much of the information on here pertains to the old exams. Need to take the principals of finance exam and not sure which one to choose.

Can anyone provide any more insight to these new "refreshed exams"?
Personally, I'm choosing to take the old one, for 2 reasons.

First, the postings here on the forum that I find so helpful all pertain to the older ones. I'm not the first guinea pig to take the new ones. Having been there before, I found my anxiety level went way up.

Second, with DSSTs, the older one will be graded and can be used toward a GPA, where the new one will be pass/fail.

Just my 2 cents. Smile

Judy
I’m assuming you’re referring to the refreshed DDST exams? I took a DDST exam yesterday and I see that a few exams have been refreshed:

Business Mathematics
Introduction to Business
Principles of Finance
Principles of Supervision

I would assume that they are now Pass/fail type exams like the change that took place in 2008.

If you’re been using IC and the feedback section and you want a letter grade, then I would select the “old version”. However, if you want to be a pioneer, then go for the “new version” and let us know!
Passed CLEP & DSST, Principles of Marketing, Principles of Management, Principles of Supervision, Human Resource Management, Here's To Your Health, Civil War & Reconstruction, Drugs & Alcohol Abuse, Introduction To Psychology, Introduction To Sociology, Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union, Criminal Justice, Into to Law Enforcement, Astronomy, Environment and Humanity, Technical Writing, Foundations of Education, Western Europe Since 1945, DSST Organization Behavior, ECE Ethics: Theory & Practice, Intro to Business, ECE Abnormal Psychology, ECE World Population, ECE Psychology of Adulthood and Aging, Fundamentals of Counseling
I think I will stick with the older version. I see they are only available until August 31st. Then the refreshed exam is the only option. I will take this test within the next week or so. Not too worried.
That is why I rushed to take the Principals of Supervision last weekend, before things changed over. I did not want to have to find all new study material!
PROGRESS: Last semester and accepted into a PhD program!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PMP practice quizzes or exams Kjnova 5 481 08-18-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Kjnova
  Taking exams for online courses stats-time 4 348 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 458 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 540 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 7,035 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Anybody taken any certification exams (CPA, CIA, CFE, etc.)? kevinmane 9 2,801 08-21-2022, 11:19 PM
Last Post: lisarox
Information New Batch of Microsoft Exams are now ACE(data, cloud, cs, UL) MNomadic 5 1,603 04-05-2022, 04:56 AM
Last Post: jch
  Cambridge International Exams - A Level or AS Level exams Lydclrk 1 907 09-17-2021, 06:07 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
Exclamation Is Sophia similar to Study in terms of course format and allow Open Book exams? OP88 4 1,535 05-26-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Pearson OnVUE - Online Excelsior Exams bjcheung77 5 1,505 09-23-2020, 11:33 AM
Last Post: nomaduser