Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master degrees
Dear Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently exploring options for pursuing a Master's degree and would greatly appreciate any insights or experiences you can share regarding the programs at Oklahoma State University, Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), and Emporia State University and Gies college iMSM program.

Specifically, I'm curious about the format of classes – are they predominantly paper-based assignments or quizzes? Additionally, how challenging are the courses? I'm keen to understand the learning process and how interactive it is, especially in an online setting.
Furthermore, I'm interested in any scholarship opportunities these universities may offer. Financial assistance would greatly aid my pursuit of higher education.

As a side note, I have some remaining classes at UMPI in BLS Management and Political Science, and I'm looking to seamlessly transition into a Master's program. If you have any alternative suggestions or recommendations for programs that align with my interests, I would be grateful to hear them. i am interested in digital marketing or marketing since I have my own online business and have 4 professional certificates in e-commerce and dig marketing .

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
Basically, since you're going the UMPI route for the Bachelors, you can ladder up to the UMPI MAOL as that would be your best option overall, you can always add the HAU MBA or something if needed.  You may want to review many of my posts that mention Pierpont BOG AAS, UMPI BAS or BLS, UMPI MAOL.  

Essentially, the MAOL is very similar to the IMSM you mentioned above, both are not MBA's but rather a specific subset, Management or Organizational Leadership... You should also review your previous two threads for extra advice or reference: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...quirements
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 3,234 723,941 Yesterday, 08:17 PM
Last Post: pj56
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 14 1,474 09-23-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Cheapest online master's degree in *anything?* profstudent 31 12,494 09-23-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Geonho Lee
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 185 19,022 09-22-2024, 08:44 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 978 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 219 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 2 654 08-28-2024, 10:52 AM
  (Mostly) Free Master of Ministry in Pastoral Leadership TINASAM 12 1,990 08-22-2024, 12:49 PM
  No Bachelor's Degree Required for Master of Taxation sanantone 2 1,580 08-19-2024, 09:36 PM
Last Post: lisarox
  Nearly half of master degree programs have no ROI sanantone 8 1,596 08-19-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Heartstrings