Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year
Basically, I don't know anything about the requirements of the scholarship, I just know there is an option to apply to it... From the board and sister board, I know a few who applied, but none of them got the scholarship, the farthest they made it was to the second interview. For anyone wanting to apply to scholarships, you need to follow their application process for admissions and scholarships, try to get all the requirements and exceed them if possible...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Kjnova
I asked the Gies admission people directly. One thing to mention is, I applied for October, but to apply for the scholarship, you apparently need to apply for either the fall semester by early May, or apply for the spring semester by early October. I did neither, so to attempt it, I would need to withdraw my application and try again for spring. He also said: "Our scholarship is need based and very competitive."

Has anybody here actually gotten the scholarship? It seems unlikely that I would get it, but of course, reducing cost by 70% is appealing. I would need to pay for another application, wait a few extra months, and jump through a few extra hoops like probably getting my recommenders to recommend me again for the new application. I am thinking it's not likely enough to pay off to attempt it, but I have nearly no data to go on for that decision.
(08-22-2024, 12:20 PM)Kjnova Wrote: I asked the Gies admission people directly. One thing to mention is, I applied for October, but to apply for the scholarship, you apparently need to apply for either the fall semester by early May, or apply for the spring semester by early October. I did neither, so to attempt it, I would need to withdraw my application and try again for spring. He also said: "Our scholarship is need based and very competitive."

Has anybody here actually gotten the scholarship? It seems unlikely that I would get it, but of course, reducing cost by 70% is appealing. I would need to pay for another application, wait a few extra months, and jump through a few extra hoops like probably getting my recommenders to recommend me again for the new application. I am thinking it's not likely enough to pay off to attempt it, but I have nearly no data to go on for that decision.
See my comment above...

I would not recommend withdrawing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FireMedic_Philosopher's post:
  • Kjnova
Should add TAMUC to this for Texas residents. $495 per hour. 30hrs roughly 15K and can be completed in a year according to their website.
https://www.tamuc.edu/programs/business-...ation-mba/
(08-25-2024, 08:14 PM)ATM925 Wrote: Should add TAMUC to this for Texas residents.  $495 per hour. 30hrs roughly 15K and can be completed in a year according to their website.
https://www.tamuc.edu/programs/business-...ation-mba/

And for folks not from Texas, it costs a lot more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UN Masters Degree online for <9K David1477 5 531 Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Last Post: ifomonay
  FHSU to offer MLS in Philosophy Online? MFG 9 1,029 08-27-2024, 01:57 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Thoughts on LABASAD - Creative Online Masters - Escuela de Diseño Online magm 1 302 08-21-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Nearly half of master degree programs have no ROI sanantone 8 1,481 08-19-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Heartstrings
  Cheap online MSSE or MSI? evenFair23 1 343 08-17-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Rant about "affordable" MBA programs Heartstrings 13 1,205 08-16-2024, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Kab
  Accepted into Georgia Tech's Online MSCS program frankc 12 2,571 08-12-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: frankc
  georgia tech online masters crowbird 13 1,640 08-11-2024, 10:11 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  IEU Universidad: another online Mexican university Avidreader 0 322 08-02-2024, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Online Masters in Computer Science + thesis? swellguy 14 1,872 07-24-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77