Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOG credit requirements
hi everyone 

I hope this message finds you well. Due to the new residency requirement, I am feeling quite stressed and want to ensure that all necessary documents are in order before any changes take effect. I applied to Pierpont on August 10th and sent my transcripts on August 8th and 10th. I received my acceptance to Pierpont on August 16th. However, I have not received any confirmation regarding my transcripts, and I am uncertain if I meet the graduation requirements. It is crucial for me to know if I meet these requirements as soon as possible. I reached out to the new advisor and haven’t received a response yet. Any information you can provide will be incredibly helpful.

Montco credits : INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY 3, INTRO TO SOCIOLOGY 3, HUMAN DEVELOPMENT/LIFE-SPAN AP 3,   BASIC NUTRITION 3, MATH APPLICATIONS 3,   ENGLISH COMP. I 3, FIRST YEAR EXPERIENCE 3, ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY 3, HIST W CIV I ANC, MED & EAR MD 3, INTRO TO ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCH 3 
Sophia: Public Speaking (COMM1002) 3, Macroeconomics (ECON1001) 3, Human Biology (HumBio1001)3, Microeconomics (ECON1002)3, Visual Communications (VisComm1001) 3, Anatomy & Physiology I (SCIE1050) 3, Introduction to Information Technology (CS1001) 3, Art History II (ArtHist1002) 3, Introduction to Ethics (PHIL1002), and Project Management (PM1001)
Welcome to the board, panic no more! From a quick glance, you have 10 Montco classes and 10 Sophia.org, total is 60 credits.  Having said that, you want to make sure you've got all the general education requirements and electives which can be anything. Plus, here's a thread post you want to review: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid425628

Here's the homework you have for today, review the WIKI to verify you have the general education done, then, if you still have a Sophia.org membership going, get more classes completed while waiting, this is get more credits towards your UMPI, TESU or some other Bachelors that may interest you.  Link: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Pierpont_C%26TC

Note: To be on the safe side, it's always best to have more than the 60 credits required, if they change the number of credits or if one of the classes suddenly comes in but is not worth credit, you'll have a backup class to make up for that.  You can use those Sophia.org classes that do not have assignments or touchstones and transfer them in for that purpose and more!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
You were just accepted less than one business day ago.  They are currently taking more than a month and a half to process transcripts.
I agree that you should consider ading a few more Sophia credits just to be on the safe side.

I know the Greek philosophers course has a Touchstone, but you can finish that course super fast. It contains a duplicate of a lot of info from the Intro to Ethics class. I felt it was much easier and the Touchstone was graded only 2 days later.

I sent followup parchments from credly whenever I got a few more badges and Pierpont processed them real fast. Don't worry about going above 60 credits. My transcript has 99 credits.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pierpont BOG / 1 credit needed intheprocess 6 257 2 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Info Systems AoE Requirements colonelcamp 13 708 05-28-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: colonelcamp
  credit transfer process at Pierpont for AAS, BOG tdat314 12 1,871 04-29-2024, 07:22 PM
  One Credit Search Is a NIGHTMARE writergirlLA 11 2,930 04-16-2024, 07:35 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Credit sufficiency for Pierpoint BOG Degree w/ AoE in IS DEPY 6 846 03-17-2024, 11:55 AM
  Do I meet the requirements? CGaboury 5 566 01-19-2024, 10:55 PM
  What are the steps to transfer Arizona University credit to Pierpont Avidreader 21 2,540 01-19-2024, 04:54 PM
  Pierpont credit for certification? maebak2skl 8 853 01-19-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: maebak2skl
  Pierpont RA credit requirement Carnation 15 2,185 06-28-2023, 12:13 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Outlier : Associate (GGU) or Credit Course (Uni Pittsburgh) tuckerarabi786 33 4,190 01-08-2023, 09:51 AM
Last Post: tuckerarabi786