Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s Official – I’m DONE (Again…LOL) !!!
Great job!!!! Thanks for posting your degree plan too!!

So nice to see your hard work pay off! Smile
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin

My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
Thank you everyone! cheersmate

@Clep101, go for it! At least you have split your degrees between different schools, a healthy choice. I decided to go steady with TESC; it feels like I've been pinned. The only thing left now is a letters jacket but we don't have an athletic team! Confusedmilelol: Seriously, I actually enjoy the rigorous curriculum and the professors are top notch! I am looking forward to beginning the clinical courses.

@Sandra, I'm sticking with the home team! Thomas Edison State College | Master of Science in Applied Science and Technology

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
:hurray:
bricabrac Wrote:I received my letters certifying all degree requirements have been met :hurray:

Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, General Management (I really like the way that sounds) and AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies conferral date September 9, 2011 is now official!!!

Granted I took my time getting this one done; started July 2010, took my capstone exam June 23, so it took approx one year. My goal was to graduate in March 2011, I’m six months late but it's finished!

What’s next? I’ve received conditional approval to enter the MSAST program. Will hopefully receive final approval in the next few weeks and begin graduate courses in October!!!

You're 6 months late? Uhhh, ok let me get this right. You earned 2 associate degrees and 2 bachelor degrees in a little over a year. So, you have 4 undergrads and you pop in with that you were LATE!??!?! I don't think so! I think you have accomplished an AMAZING thing (4 times) and our bias on this board is a little skewed hilarious (ya think?) when it comes to things like normal time lines. But, I'll throw this out there- I think you finished 6 years early! :hurray:

Way to go! Celebrate heartily and enjoy your success!
Way to go Bricabrac!! That is truly amazing! What an accomplishment! Good luck with grad school! :hurray:
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71

DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80Big Grin, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437

ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.

SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%

PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95

ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89

LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B

TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation

BSBA Accounting
That's the way to do it, Bric!
Best of success in Graduate school!
BTW- Think you'll ever be finished or are you going to go until there are no degrees left to master?
Congratulations!!!! I do not get tired of watching you earn degrees. I agree that what you have accomplished in such a short time is truly amazing! I am excited for you to be starting the next program soon. I hope you will get to let us know how things are progressing.
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
Cheers All !!! cheersmate

@cookderosa - Thanks Jennifer! Actually just under two years. All things considered this should have been completed **cough c.1986 cough** as a spring chicken. Instead it's 25 years later and I'm a well seasoned hen! :roflol:

@Storyteller - that was funny. Not sure yet, grad studies may not be my cup of tea; if it is...look out!! Next would be an MBA with HRM focus. :coolgleam:

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Awesome!! Thanks again for all your help and encouragement!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Pending Graduation at Excelsior University BSBA!

Earned 91 credits through CLEP / DSST in 90 days. If I can do it, SO CAN YOU!
WELL DONE!!!!! You have been an inspiration to me in earning a second AA and a second BA. We graduated with our first BA at the same time so you have beat me on those second ones by at least 6 months so I don't think you were to slow.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Congratulations! You have done an amazing job getting four degrees in under two years! Best wishes for graduate school!
[SIZE="1"]BSBA in Accounting at TESC - Done! :hurray:
Started June 2009 with zero credits, now have 133!

CLEP:
English Literature - 67, Chemistry - 60, Microeconomics - 69, Macroeconomics - 77, U.S. History I - 68, U.S. History II - 64, American Government - 64, Humanities - 68, College Algebra - 64, English Composition - 56, Financial Accounting - 80 Smile, Principles of Management - 74, Intro. Business Law - 73, Principles of Marketing - 79, Info. Systems & Computer Applications - 77

DSST:
Introduction to Business - 446, Human/Cultural Geography - 69, Personal Finance - 463, Principles of Supervision - 443, Organizational Behavior - 76, Human Resource Management - 77, Business Ethics and Society - 468, Principles of Finance - 471, Management Information Systems - 447, Money and Banking - 73

TECEP:
Financial Institutions and Markets, Federal Income Taxation, Strategic Management

Straighterline Course:
Business Communication
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UVEG - Inexpensive Official Degrees in Mexico bjcheung77 14 3,430 05-20-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Official University Certificate for $200 (best quality deal) Life Long Learning 38 8,545 02-05-2022, 10:17 AM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Does anyone want a CLEP Official Study Guide 2018? karaloehrer 5 1,737 10-30-2018, 03:07 PM
Last Post: jsd
  REA vs Peterson's vs official CLEP vs FCP practice tests? alg1981 13 6,956 08-14-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  ACE Credits to Official School Transcript retire2018 14 4,199 06-27-2017, 07:48 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  It's official ladylearner 11 1,729 09-19-2016, 01:04 PM
Last Post: AngelaP
  Study.com and Thomas Edison State College Official Transfer Guide Sapphyreopal5 33 4,987 02-15-2016, 08:05 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Official Top 15 Military CLEP and DSST Pass Rates posted Life Long Learning 3 1,198 02-26-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: gingerbeefE
  Practice exams in official clep study guide - vs.- actual clep test bmad86 10 2,132 10-31-2013, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Getiton1
  It is Official! LaceyLady 20 2,488 10-06-2013, 07:10 PM
Last Post: LaceyLady