Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Ryan Swayt's Degree hacking course worth 1k?
I found a youtuber and he says he has the ultimate degree hacking course where you take a 4 week class and he guarantee's you can get your degree. Is this just another marketing scheme or is the content worth it.  The program is called the "Degree Hacking Blueprint".

https://www.youtube.com/@9monthcollegegrad-ryansway671
@fuse, It's been a while since you last posted, has anything changed since then?  Oh yeah, all of these online hacking programs remind me of 'copycat overpriced options that provide outdated info', the main drawback actually is the 'follow up with the subscriber', I remember there are so many people online now with the same or similar type of program, here's another example from last year: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...-in-1-year

What I suggest is to do the following, fill in the addendum/template and have us guide you through.  Be as brief, yet concise, with the details requested of you on the addendum/template, this will allow us to see your scenario as each person has a different situation.  The more details, the better, we can further elaborate the next steps, we can follow up - most YouTube programs do not follow up.  Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 3 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • Ares, cerich67, origamishuttle
No! It is not worth it. You can get everything he claims in his course, and more, for free here.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 3 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • midnite123, Nemfis, origamishuttle
Tell us what credits you have, and the degree you want, and we'll tell you how to get it for the best possible price - and we'll do it for free.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 3 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • Jennifers39, Nemfis, origamishuttle
Best case scenario, the information is outdated/won’t really work. Worst case, he’s going to forward you to a degree mill. Send me $20, I can give you info where you can get your BA, MA, and PhD today!
Master of Accountancy (taxation concentration), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress. 
Master of Business Administration (financial planning specialization), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress.

BA, UMPI.  Accounting major; Business Administration major/Management & Leadership concentration.  Awarded Dec. 2021.

In-person/B&M: BA (history, archaeology)
In-person/B&M: MA (American history)

Sophia: 15 courses (42hrs)
[-] The following 2 users Like freeloader's post:
  • origamishuttle, rachel83az
No, it is not worth it.  Even if it was updated information, they likely took it all the information from this forum. You can get all you need to know for Free right here.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 3 users Like allvia's post:
  • midnite123, origamishuttle, rachel83az
(08-16-2023, 01:01 AM)Fuse Wrote: I found a youtuber and he says he has the ultimate degree hacking course where you take a 4 week class and he guarantee's you can get your degree. Is this just another marketing scheme or is the content worth it.  The program is called the "Degree Hacking Blueprint".

https://www.youtube.com/@9monthcollegegrad-ryansway671

I'll make you a deal! Send me $500 and I'll write up a plan for you to get your degree in a year. Or you could follow the info we have posted on here for FREEEEEEEEEEE!!! Many of us have completed our degrees with the use of ACE credits and RA credits. Pay some guy $1000 for info we give away for free.....why would you? Save your money! Many of these college hacking "experts" on YouTube are very outdated. If they were ever correct to begin with. So many are just looking to make a buck off people who want a college degree quickly and cheaply.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • origamishuttle
(08-16-2023, 08:54 AM)allvia Wrote: No, it is not worth it.  Even if it was updated information, they likely took it all the information from this forum. You can get all you need to know for Free right here.

But... today only you can pay $1000 instead of $2500.. Dodgy Kidding of course... I thought the high pressure tactic something has to be unrealistic.
Hmm, I'll beat freeloader and ss20ts, I'll make it $520 a combination of their pricing... Plus, as I mentioned earlier, YouTuber's don't really give you feedback/follow up, we...err, I do! So, send that to me right away! BTW, Offer is also today only, and please take the time to do the addendum/template. I already have a plan for you, it'll work, but with more details, it'll be better and more personalized...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
No... frankly if you are not willing enough to dig up info on your own here on this forum and put a plan together you might not have what it takes to 'hack' a degree...
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion 

Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes
[-] The following 2 users Like mohelena02's post:
  • origamishuttle, rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help! Degree Plan skinmasksean 7 519 1 hour ago
Last Post: asnopya
  Master's Degree Options dm.hans32 5 410 Yesterday, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Degree advice pls starsfan33 9 181 Yesterday, 12:13 AM
Last Post: starsfan33
Question Request for Advice on Selecting a University for My Bachelor's Degree Evoluvin 10 323 09-23-2024, 10:56 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree planning advice needed, all opinions welcome Lucidus 5 279 09-20-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Lucidus
  Bachelors Degree Planning Guidance intergalacticyam 6 297 09-19-2024, 07:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Bachelor Degree Help envirodude 2 217 09-18-2024, 08:36 PM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL
  UMPI BLS degree planning advice MCMDF79 10 591 09-17-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: MCMDF79
  Hello Everyone, How Does My Degree Plan Look? karlvon 4 325 09-14-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: karlvon
  recommendation for fastest bachelor degree? BrendaB 4 344 09-13-2024, 08:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77