Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm into single digits!
I passed ECE Organizational Behavior on Saturday which leaves me with nine credits to go for my Excelsior BGB. I'm enrolled in the CSU-Pueblo Operations Management course and have successfully completed the first six of twenty AE's and the first exam--all for full credit. So, in the next two months, I plan to finish that and take the TESC Business Policy exam and polish it all off with the DSST Principles of Finance.

I was quite disappointed in achieving a B in Org Behavior and left extensive feedback in the Specific Exam Feedback section, but I'm over it after tonight. Nine to go and it's all history. It's so close I can almost taste it...
My Excelsior Journey
Bachelor of Science in General Business, cum laude
Excelsior College
You're almost home!!!
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Congratulations on your pass.

Thanks,

Jeff
Seahag

BS, Individual Studies (Real Estate & Business) – Charter Oak State College
Undergraduate Certificate, Real Estate – Marylhurst University
Congratulations! I'l just starting to study for the Org. Behavior now and hope to take it sometime this month.

Rachael
Rachael

[SIZE="1"]Passed Exams:
DSST - Principles of Supervision (65) Big Grin
DSST - Organizational Behaviro (70) Big Grin
DSST - Human Resources Mgmt (68) Big Grin

Left to take:
TECEP Sales Mgmt
DSST Business Math
CLEP Intro to Business Law
TECEP Business Policy[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penn state's two law schools will be combined into a single law school Imbanewbie 0 621 12-01-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Inexpensive Single Course Option Colleges like Penn Foster? rowan555 19 4,397 12-17-2016, 04:46 PM
Last Post: bghill
  Soon to be single mom MommalovesMambo 9 822 05-29-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Saylor.org MA101-EXC: Single-Variable Calculus I and Uexcel exam peace123 1 637 04-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Yenisei