Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am done!....OFFICIALLY!
Congrats! Wow all those credits in 1 month. Very impressive :coolgleam: Now on to grad school.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
33 credits in one month?!? I can think of no other comment than repeating the popular sentiment here: WOW! :coolgleam:

Sheesh! I've been at this since last October and it's taken me since then to finish 33 credits! Great job and congrats on finishing!!! cheersmate
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.
IrishJohn Wrote:33 credits in one month?!? I can think of no other comment than repeating the popular sentiment here: WOW! :coolgleam:
I would like to associate myself with those sentiments.

Congratulations!
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
Congratulations on a simply incredible achievement. You must feel terrific!! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and for all of the encouragement and support you've provided to other members of the forum.

Best wishes to you,
Kelly
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Purple"]Thomas Edison State College BSBA - 6/10
Excelsior College BS Liberal Arts - 9/10

Amberton MBA - 12/13 [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Congratulations! Great work, great tenacity and awesome drive!

Rhashad Hicks
Liberty University, DBA
starting 02/2023

Western Governors University, MBA
Organization & Strategy 2013
Educational Design 2021

TESC Bachelors (18 Months)
American History 2011

CLEP
English Comp w/essay | A & I literature | American Government | Prin. of Management | Prin. of Marketing | Intro to computers | Business Law | Intro to Sociology | Psychology | social sciences & history | U.S. History I | U.S. History II | Human Growth & Dev. | Educational Psych | Microeconomics | Macroeconomics

DANTES
Civil War & Recon. | Technical Writing | Prin. of Supervision | History of Vietnam | Organizational Behavior | Substance abuse | Management Info Systems | Intro to Business | Principles of Counseling | Modern Middle East

ALEKS
Beg. Algebra | Intermediate Algebra | Pre-Calculus | Business Statistics

STRAIGHTERLINE
Accounting I | Accounting II
[SIZE="7"]CONGRATS!!!!!!![/SIZE] What an accomplishment... you were seriously determined to finish.
Congratulations.... You did it!
Thanks again everyone for the well wishes! My story isn't as noteworthy as Mapalo's but it goes to show you how we all have our own personal obstacles. One of mine is indecision. I'm always second guessing myself when it comes to deciding what kind of degree to pursue. I did this for YEARS before I settled down and finished this one. Thankfully TESC started a program that fell in line with what I do for a living.

Those 33 hours plus 18 through TESC (51 hours total) were crazy but not impossible for any of the rest of you to complete. It took me a while to get going but once I started it all just kept moving along and fitting into place like a puzzle. I had a few bumps along the way but it all ended up working out. I did this all with working a full time job too.

Don't ever doubt that you could do the same thing. I was just determined to get done for June, I'm nothing special. Thanks again! :hurray:
Congrats! With such a fantastic run at the end, you know you can do anything you set out to complete! Keep up the success stories! Keep us posted on your future accomplishments.
Completed 2/09 - 5/13

RHIA Post-Bac Cert - Stephens - 5/13
MHA - Bellevue Univ - 3/12
BSHS - Excelsior 12/10
BSLS - Excelsior 3/10
ASLS - Excelsior 4/09

ECE - A&P - B
ECE - Found. of Gerontology - B
ECE - Ethics: Theory & Practice - B
ECE - Psych. of Adulthood & Aging - A
ECE - Social Psych. - B
ECE - Abnormal Psych. - B
ECE - HR Management - B
ECE - Research Methods of Psych. - B
ECE - Pathophysiology - A

CLEP - American Govt - 58
CLEP - Intro. to Sociology - 63
CLEP - A & I Lit - 70
DSST - Fund. of Counseling - A (65)
DSST - Org. Behavior - A (67)
DSST - Environment & Humanity - A (62)
DSST - Found. of Education - A (64)
DSST - Here's to Your Health - 461 (Pass)
DSST - Substance Abuse - 460 (Pass)
DSST - Principles of Supervision - A (61)
DSST - Lifespan Developmental Psych - A (59)
DSST - Criminal Justice - 443 (Pass)
DSST - MIS - 415 (Pass)
UExcel - Intro. to Psych (Beta)- Pass
ALEKS - College Alg, Stats
Straighterline - Medical Term, Pharmacology I & II
FEMA - PDS + more
CONGRATULATIONS SOUP!!! WAY 2 GO!!! WE ARE ALL VERY PROUD OF YOU.

Now you can stop doing this---banghead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations again my friend...and welcome to the club...(that I'm not yet a member of!!!)

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

From a loyal degree seeker,
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
Enrolled in BA in Liberal Studies - 105/120 Completed

Associate in Science, Excelsior College

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've officially finished my BA for Graphic Design!! Thank you! mojave 13 1,680 08-21-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  I DID IT!!! EC Grad Requirements Officially Complete! SuZQ2 20 2,416 11-17-2016, 07:13 PM
Last Post: bricabrac
  My youngest is officially a college student, and stupid crap guidance couselors say.. rebel100 23 2,672 03-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Officially started! Scryer 7 1,084 12-08-2015, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Scryer
  Officially getting this show on the road sheagang6 5 827 11-17-2014, 03:16 PM
Last Post: sheagang6
  I am officially ultra edumucated! sanantone 19 1,795 05-16-2013, 09:43 PM
Last Post: ryoder