Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frontier Airlines Announces a Yearly ‘Unlimited’ Flight Pass For Only $600!
Exclamation 
For only $600, you get unlimited flights on Frontier Airlines for flights anywhere in the continental U.S., including Puerto Rico!

Unlike the American Airlines Lifetime Pass offered long ago for $250,000.  This Frontier Airlines deal is an introductory offer that is only good for the first year.

https://simpleflying.com/frontier-all-yo...s-599-usd/
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 2 users Like LevelUP's post:
  • FastTrackDegree, StoicJ
They increased the price another $100 and dropped phone support from what I saw this week.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
(11-26-2022, 03:30 PM)SweetSecret Wrote: They increased the price another $100 and dropped phone support from what I saw this week.

Now at $799yr till Nov 28th 
https://www.flyfrontier.com/deals/gowild-pass/

[Image: 72825z.jpg]
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Not worth it. They have a lot of blackout days, and you can only book one day in advance for domestic flights. Plus, you'd have to travel more than 30 days per year for this to result in savings - probably more days now that the price has gone up $200.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Every flight I've been on in the last year has been begging people to accept a voucher to take a later flight because they are overbooked. With only 24 hours notice to select a flight, you'll likely have slim pickings.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
me looking on zillow for frotiner airport houses
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
The GoWild pass would be great for nomads or retirees. Or if you have a job with few office hours required.

One international flight ticket could cost $700 by itself so there's a lot of value in doing international flights.

Visual map of routes
https://www.flightconnections.com/route-...irlines-f9

Cities they fly to
https://flights.flyfrontier.com/en/sitem...hts/page-1

There are some YouTubers that have bought this GoWild pass and are going to document their experience. Be interesting to see how things work out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • Pikachu
(11-26-2022, 10:19 PM)sanantone Wrote: Not worth it. They have a lot of blackout days, and you can only book one day in advance for domestic flights. Plus, you'd have to travel more than 30 days per year for this to result in savings - probably more days now that the price has gone up $200.

I looked at it for my kid - she would more than recoup the cost in less than 2 RT flights.

But let's not forget that she'd have to pay all kinds of fees for luggage (min $30 for a carryon), a seat assignment (yes, you pay extra for choosing a seat, minimum of $75 on the day before your flight, which I think is the only option with this "deal"), taxes, etc.

But the cost isn't the issue, as much as they are a terrible airline, and their flights for the routes she wants are awful.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(11-27-2022, 01:19 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 10:19 PM)sanantone Wrote: Not worth it. They have a lot of blackout days, and you can only book one day in advance for domestic flights. Plus, you'd have to travel more than 30 days per year for this to result in savings - probably more days now that the price has gone up $200.

I looked at it for my kid - she would more than recoup the cost in less than 2 RT flights.

But let's not forget that she'd have to pay all kinds of fees for luggage (min $30 for a carryon), a seat assignment (yes, you pay extra for choosing a seat, minimum of $75 on the day before your flight, which I think is the only option with this "deal"), taxes, etc.

But the cost isn't the issue, as much as they are a terrible airline, and their flights for the routes she wants are awful.

You can only book one-way under GoWild!. If you pay $59 annually ($99 first year) for their Discount Den, then you're eligible for their constant deals on one-way flights, and they can be booked further in advance. The discounts can be applied to up to 9 people on your reservation, and kids can fly free on certain dates. But, with all the fees and the discomfort of Frontier, I don't think I'd want to fly with them regularly, and I definitely wouldn't want to be on one of their planes for several hours or more.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation WORST NIGHTMARE: Man Opens Airplane Exit Door During Flight! LevelUP 4 822 10-14-2023, 01:59 PM
Last Post: TechManRenewed
Lightbulb Speed Reading Test. NOBODY Can Pass Level 10 LevelUP 0 606 04-10-2023, 12:27 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Frontier Airlines announces new unlimited summer flight pass for $399! LevelUP 2 804 02-08-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Electronic Frontier Foundation's Atlas of Surveillance upgrayedd 2 574 10-28-2022, 01:30 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The Final Frontier Alpha 4 852 08-31-2022, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Frontier & Spirit Airlines merging... bjcheung77 18 2,049 03-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  PLEX Lifetime Pass - $90 SlickDeals bjcheung77 0 800 11-24-2021, 09:09 PM
  KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Lifetime 5 Devices - USD $13.25 bjcheung77 0 760 07-13-2021, 05:13 PM
  Malaysia Flight 370 - Black Box Question mrs.b 3 921 04-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Can You Pass The U.S. Citizenship Test? HorseManiac 12 1,978 01-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Last Post: HorseManiac