Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free College Credit from TEEX!
Love TEEX!!!!!!!!!
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
humbleAMG Wrote:Can someone comment on how long it takes for ACE to reflect these courses after submission?

To answer my own question, 3 days for me. Weekday.
AAS WVNCC, completed 6/17. BS plan through TESU
Straighterline
Business Ethics 3 | Western Civilization 3 |Business Accounting 3 | Org Behavior 3| Intro to Nutrition 3 |Intro to Sociology 3 |US Hist I 3 |Intro to religion 3 |Anatomy & Physiology 3 |Intro to Communication 3| Macroeconomics 3| Microeconomics 3 |Business Law 3|English Comp 1| American History II 3 | Intro to Crim Just 3| American Gov 3|Accounting I 3|Business Principles 3| Business Stats|Cultural Anthropology|American History II| Account II|
Aleks College Algebra 3
TEEX CYBER102,201,301 6
JST 6
-------------------------------------------------------
84/120 Credits

In progress
English II |Financial Accounting|Intro to Envir Science
rjankowski Wrote:Thanks for posting! Any chance you could clarify the proper way to request ACE credit after completing the courses?

Also, I am just curious, is there a specific reason that there are only 2-3 questions available per page?

Sorry, I missed the first part of your question earlier. You submit the request for ACE credit at https://www2.acenet.edu/credit/?fuseacti...ripts.main . Make sure you know your TEEX ID as this is the most effective way for us to verify your courses. All the instances where I have received calls or emails of people being denied ACE credit have been because they didn't supply their TEEX ID and we couldn't verify the courses or they have multiple TEEX IDs. If you have any questions about your TEEX ID, email us at ke@teex.tamu.edu .
TEEX coming out with anymore ACE courses?:patriot:

dcornwell Wrote:Sorry, I missed the first part of your question earlier. You submit the request for ACE credit at https://www2.acenet.edu/credit/?fuseacti...ripts.main . Make sure you know your TEEX ID as this is the most effective way for us to verify your courses. All the instances where I have received calls or emails of people being denied ACE credit have been because they didn't supply their TEEX ID and we couldn't verify the courses or they have multiple TEEX IDs. If you have any questions about your TEEX ID, email us at ke@teex.tamu.edu .
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

dcornwell Wrote:Sorry, I missed the first part of your question earlier. You submit the request for ACE credit at https://www2.acenet.edu/credit/?fuseacti...ripts.main . Make sure you know your TEEX ID as this is the most effective way for us to verify your courses. All the instances where I have received calls or emails of people being denied ACE credit have been because they didn't supply their TEEX ID and we couldn't verify the courses or they have multiple TEEX IDs. If you have any questions about your TEEX ID, email us at ke@teex.tamu.edu .

I don't think there is a way to request credit and put in my TEEX ID in the ACE credit request system. Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks!
rjankowski Wrote:I don't think there is a way to request credit and put in my TEEX ID in the ACE credit request system. Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks!

The only selection you can make is the school, course, and completion date. They would also have access to some or all of your personal information but no-where is there a place to put a school id number.
rjankowski Wrote:I don't think there is a way to request credit and put in my TEEX ID in the ACE credit request system. Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks!

From my post a few up:

Quote:Future reference for others, go to your ACE account and ADD COURSES.

ACE names , ENTER into Course/Examination Number:
teex-0250
teex-0251
teex-0252

Organization Name: Texas Engineering Extension Service, date completed was the certificate date of the last module in each course.
AAS WVNCC, completed 6/17. BS plan through TESU
Straighterline
Business Ethics 3 | Western Civilization 3 |Business Accounting 3 | Org Behavior 3| Intro to Nutrition 3 |Intro to Sociology 3 |US Hist I 3 |Intro to religion 3 |Anatomy & Physiology 3 |Intro to Communication 3| Macroeconomics 3| Microeconomics 3 |Business Law 3|English Comp 1| American History II 3 | Intro to Crim Just 3| American Gov 3|Accounting I 3|Business Principles 3| Business Stats|Cultural Anthropology|American History II| Account II|
Aleks College Algebra 3
TEEX CYBER102,201,301 6
JST 6
-------------------------------------------------------
84/120 Credits

In progress
English II |Financial Accounting|Intro to Envir Science
Old Guy Wrote:The only selection you can make is the school, course, and completion date. They would also have access to some or all of your personal information but no-where is there a place to put a school id number.

My mistake. I was thinking about when you first register for an account you can put in a student ID, but you probably need the account associated with you SSN for other entities that offer ACE credit. I apologize for any confusion.
They have a whole bunch of interesting courses....anyone taken the others and used them in a degree?
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

icampy Wrote:They have a whole bunch of interesting courses....anyone taken the others and used them in a degree?

The cybersecurity courses are the only online TEEX courses I know of which have ACE approval for college credit. Mostly only those in the emergency management and public safety fields take the in-person courses.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Course Jacksonville State University a_dblu 61 12,161 Yesterday, 08:26 PM
Last Post: BritStudent
  2025 - College Rankings, 5 ups and 5 downs bjcheung77 0 87 09-25-2024, 11:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  free certificates in China lilyuzimu 2 196 09-24-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: wow
  Beginners Guide To Getting Cheap/Fast College Credit bjcheung77 17 173,539 09-16-2024, 07:29 PM
  Freshman College Comp w/essay mom2school 13 2,795 09-14-2024, 07:37 AM
Last Post: upgradelately
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 392 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Prerequisite and credit transfer question kblue6494 4 265 08-29-2024, 10:37 AM
Last Post: kblue6494
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 6 1,954 08-28-2024, 10:42 AM
  Self-paced online college without essay? Nickinspace 18 2,101 08-27-2024, 07:19 AM
Last Post: wow
  any Cert-free schools? pluggingalong 2 314 08-24-2024, 09:44 PM
Last Post: pluggingalong