Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall 2023 Graduates/Diplomas
Has anyone who completed his or her degree in 2023 Fall (10/20/2023 confer date) received any information on when are we going to receive our diplomas (or the supposed email where we can order one)? Or, has anyone attempted to contact the registrar?
They should all be processed together. Maybe within the next couple of weeks?
Pierpont Community & Technical College 2022
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management
Got the email with the digital diploma link.

Congratulations to all Fall 2023 graduates!
[-] The following 2 users Like Chankosumo's post:
  • Darknigh7, origamishuttle
Great stuff! Congrats to all the Fall 2023 graduates... I guess the digital diploma and transcripts all come from Parchment now?
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(12-10-2023, 01:32 PM)Chankosumo Wrote: Has anyone who completed his or her degree in 2023 Fall (10/20/2023 confer date) received any information on when are we going to receive our diplomas (or the supposed email where we can order one)? Or, has anyone attempted to contact the registrar?
I applied for graduation in Fall 2023, but have yet to hear anything.
(01-02-2024, 09:52 PM)Claudia P Wrote: I applied for graduation in Fall 2023, but have yet to hear anything.

Did you apply in Fall 1 or 2, and did you finish your degree requirements in the same session? What is your application status?
Pierpont Community & Technical College 2022
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management
origamishuttle Wrote:Did you apply in Fall 1 or 2, and did you finish your degree requirements in the same session? What is your application status?

Hmm, I might have said this before... If I didn't, I'll say it now, you've got a degree from all the recommended alternative credit universities except Excelsior! Wow! Congrats on getting that done and using the max transfer credits for each of them!

(01-02-2024, 11:36 PM)origamishuttle Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 09:52 PM)Claudia P Wrote: I applied for graduation in Fall 2023, but have yet to hear anything.

Did you apply in Fall 1 or 2, and did you finish your degree requirements in the same session? What is your application status?
I applied for graduation in Fall 2 (Nov 30, 2023).  My program status still shows: Active in Program and my Degree Status indicates: Applied for Graduation 

I had student loans, so I had to complete the Loan Exit module on StudentAid.gov, which may add an extra step for UMPI staff (they'll have to wait for confirmation that I completed the Exit module) before my degree is conferred.
I am not expecting to hear anything until mid to late February, based on the volume of degrees that they are probably processing.
Delays are expected, as long as you've graduated (by making sure you hit all your requirements), that confirmation and issuing of the diploma 'can wait'. You've done all you can, it's just a waiting game to get the rest completed... congrats on getting this far! The wait is worth it! You can do some extra things like the cheapies/freebies on the WIKI, such as Coursera/Edx or even take a break from it all...

(01-05-2024, 01:34 PM)Claudia P Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 11:36 PM)origamishuttle Wrote:

I applied for graduation in Fall 2 (Nov 30, 2023).  My program status still shows: Active in Program and my Degree Status indicates: Applied for Graduation 

I had student loans, so I had to complete the Loan Exit module on StudentAid.gov, which may add an extra step for UMPI staff (they'll have to wait for confirmation that I completed the Exit module) before my degree is conferred.
I am not expecting to hear anything until mid to late February, based on the volume of degrees that they are probably processing.
01/26/24 Update:  My graduation audit found that I was never given credit for a study.com course that I completed while attending UMPI, so that slowed everything down.
I am happy to report that I heard today from Lisa Smith in the Registrars Office that the transcript eval for the study.com course is complete and she is moving forward with the degree conferral.
The status of my Academic Summary now indicates Degree Awarded.  So, now I'm just awaiting the Parchment email.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fall Enrollment Deadline - Today bjcheung77 8 493 08-29-2024, 11:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Just got eval and starting this Fall 3ichael7ambert 11 652 06-25-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace Catalog Summer 2023 grogers14 23 10,640 05-29-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  English Major Graduates ashkir 0 419 01-04-2024, 07:07 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Fall 1 2023 Thread virino 11 1,433 08-29-2023, 05:37 PM
  Fall Class list (Brightspace) Duneranger 9 1,123 08-26-2023, 03:05 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Fall 2021 Session 2 -- What is YOURPace? ashkir 140 17,717 08-03-2023, 10:58 AM
Last Post: thestudyguy
  Finally... Brightspace Confirmed for Fall 1 origamishuttle 17 2,248 07-31-2023, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Billiejo113
  2023 SUMMER 1 COHORT - CHAT LakeMomNY 42 4,340 07-06-2023, 09:22 AM
Last Post: lumina
  YourPace CBE Class List for Fall 2023? dropthemastdown 3 951 07-05-2023, 10:29 AM