Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.03 Average
ENEB Master Thread
UPDATED:
I found the thread with the coupons.  Thanks! Smile

Hi all,
First time considering applying to ENEB.  I work in NYC for the city and there is a raise for getting at least 30 credits in the form of a degree above my current masters.  I figured its worth a gamble to see if it will pass evaluation if completed.  

The question I had, is there any coupons for the school?  I have searched the thread but there is so much.   Not sure how much I should be paying.

Thanks a bunch as always,
Mike
Empire State College 
BS: Public Affairs - Criminal Justice

Brooklyn College
MS: Special Education 7-12
I was going to use IEE to evaluate my Master in Supply Chain Management in order to get credit in TESU. The example that is in the Wiki (from 2022) is the following one:

[Image: iee-big-data-evaluation.jpg]

Considering that it says "offered by university extension or continuing education divisions in the US", do you think that there is a chance of not getting credit in TESU for it?

(I´m asking because after ACEI evaluated my courses from Tech Mexico and Nebrija as "Continuing Education", TESU didn´t give me any credit for them).
Fantastic news! After my name change within just a couple days I magically now not only have a portal account, I ALSO HAVE THE FINAL MISSING THIRD ISABEL DIPLOMA I've been waiting on since December AND have the NLP & Coaching diploma never previously issued! They had never actually replied to my Email about these. And they did change my student ID number to what I requested!

They changed how the Isabel degree looks for me as well. Originally I had 2 totally separate Isabel degrees with no mention of cross content. The updated version for the Project Management diploma takes the MBA as base and says the corresponding courses "Have been validated by the equivalent subjects passed in the program taken previously." Meanwhile the Hotels & Tourism degree on the same aspect states "These subjects have been recognized by transfer credit from equivalent subjects taken and passed previously". Different wording despite that I took the exams on the same day.

I'm having a great day now, did a little jig when I read the Email! Now I'm off to get it FCE evaluated before something goes sour with evaluations!

(09-01-2024, 09:45 PM)mdel210201 Wrote: First time considering applying to ENEB.  I work in NYC for the city and there is a raise for getting at least 30 credits in the form of a degree above my current masters.  I figured its worth a gamble to see if it will pass evaluation if completed.  
"Above your current Masters" sounds like a Doctorate to me...?
Complete: 1) Trade school - Hospitality, Bartending. 2) Swedish BA - Japanese. 3) ENEB MA - Hotel, Project Management, MBA. 4) JLPT N1, 120-hour TEFL, TISUS, substitute teacher license
In Progress: 1) WGU MA - Education for teacher licensure. 2) Mastercurssos MA - Child Development.
My ENEB ambassador/affiliate links: MBA + Masters or 2 Masters, & 1 Master's or 1 MBA.
(09-01-2024, 03:11 AM)xentium Wrote: Question for the folks who ordered a physical diploma. Does it look like the signatures are pen-signed, or are they printed?

I’m thinking of just printing my own on yellow parchment paper. I know nobody will really ask for it, and I likely won’t even hang it, but it may be nice to have it in my binder of certificates.
Haven't gotten mine yet so can't say about the signatures. No one is ever going to examine them for if they were printed or hand signed, nor will anyone care (I have degrees from other schools which were all printed - immigration accepted them etc). I only got a hard copy because I need the apostille and notarization for potential immigration.

DO print it out and hang it on the wall, along with anything else you've got! It makes you feel great to have an achievement wall and visitors get impressed

Transcripts got uploaded into the portal (weren't there this morning). Mistakes in all of them. Doubled or tripled course names! I'm attaching screenshots.

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_20240902-105829.png (Size: 448.65 KB / Downloads: 64)
.png   Screenshot_20240902-105638.png (Size: 215.55 KB / Downloads: 64)
Complete: 1) Trade school - Hospitality, Bartending. 2) Swedish BA - Japanese. 3) ENEB MA - Hotel, Project Management, MBA. 4) JLPT N1, 120-hour TEFL, TISUS, substitute teacher license
In Progress: 1) WGU MA - Education for teacher licensure. 2) Mastercurssos MA - Child Development.
My ENEB ambassador/affiliate links: MBA + Masters or 2 Masters, & 1 Master's or 1 MBA.
Considering only the FCEs accepted by TESU:

Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc. (ACEI)
Center for Applied Research, Evaluations & Education, Inc.
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE)
World Educational Services, Inc. (WES)
SDR Educational Consultants
SpanTran Evaluation Services
Transcript Research

The Wiki doesn´t have yet results for:

Transcript Research

Those FCEs haven´t been tried yet or somebody here mentioned using one of those evaluators?
(09-02-2024, 05:35 PM)MrPanda Wrote: Considering only the FCEs accepted by TESU:

Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc. (ACEI)
Center for Applied Research, Evaluations & Education, Inc.
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE)
World Educational Services, Inc. (WES)
SpanTran Evaluation Services
Transcript Research

The Wiki doesn´t have yet results for:

Transcript Research

Those FCEs haven´t been tried yet or somebody here mentioned using one of those evaluators?
I added a couple of others to the Wiki that would evaluate Universidad Isabel I - ENEB as graduate credit but no degree equivalent.  Those are IACE and GCE.   One thing to remember is that ENEB alone is not accredited so some evaluators are making that distinction even with the Isabel I diploma attached by either stating it is non-accredited at the program level or is considered "completion of professional training or continuing education" like SpanTran recently did.

SDR Educational Consultants and Transcript Research never reply when inquiring about their services in how Master Titulo Propios are evaluated so I have nothing to report on my end nor have I heard of anyone else using them.

It's strange that TESU only lists those evaluators. Most of the time, universities link to the NACES evaluator's page and accept all evaluations on the list. They may accept those not listed if you mention they are NACES evaluators. It's also interesting how IEE explains the rationale behind their evaluation and states that the program was completed through an extension program offering continuing education. The difference, however, is that they don't penalize you for that but only strip away the Masters title. How TESU interprets the evaluation will be up to them but I believe they will accept the graduate credit for elective courses.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • MrPanda
(09-02-2024, 06:54 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: It's strange that TESU only lists those evaluators.  Most of the time, universities link to the NACES evaluator's page and accept all evaluations on the list.    They may accept those not listed if you mention they are NACES evaluators.   It's also interesting how IEE explains the rationale behind their evaluation and states that the program was completed through an extension program offering continuing education.   The difference, however, is that they don't penalize you for that but only strip away the Masters title. How TESU interprets the evaluation will be up to them but I believe they will accept the graduate credit for elective courses.

Yes, I think I could try to use IEE anyway, in case anybody just not tried it yet and send it to TESU, however, I wouldn´t be surprised if I also get no credit, as in the case of ACEI with Nebrija and Tech Mexico and their CE courses. Let´s see.
Today I received Isabel's diplomas for my master's degrees. It took 4 weeks from the exam.
Now I'm figuring out how to evaluate them by IEE. The process is very confusing. Many options to choose from. For some reason, the IEE suggests sending the results to the ENEB.
I'm ready to order a FCE evaluation of my ENEB stuff and may have decided on how to do it. I browsed a bunch of job ads for hotels and the vast majority of them do not require any degree, the ones that do typically say "a degree in a business or hospitality related field" with no remarks as to whether a Bachelor's or a Master's makes any difference or if it must be a NACES member. Of the ones that have any priority for Hospitality degrees over Business degrees, even just having an Associate's in a Hospitality field puts you ahead of someone with a Bachelor's in Business.

Some of these jobs pay $5,000 a month, or $70,000 a year, which is more than my salary is going to be as a licensed public school teacher with regionally accredited Bachelor & Master's degrees from elsewhere.

My ENEB degrees are: MBA, Project Management, Hotels & Tourism Management.

I'm going to evaluate the Hotels & Tourism degree as a Bachelor's via ECE then evaluate the MBA as a Master's from Validential. Since they're not public sector jobs and since if I use them to get a visa abroad the foreign country will perform their own degree equivalency, I won't need a course by course evaluation.

Validential states the following:
"Although we don’t evaluate work experience, we can certainly evaluate your foreign academic credentials. Pursuant to Regulation 214.2(h)(4)(iii)(D)(5), USCIS can then determine if you have the requisite educational level based on a combination of our academic evaluation and your proof of relevant work experience."

Has anyone attempted to submit work experience together with FCEs to see if that bumps up what an ENEB degree becomes equivalent to?
Looks like the Master in AI for Business program is available now with the usual combination of single, dual master and MBA + master programs.

Syllabus-wise, there is only 1 new course: AI for Business.

I noticed that it says you will only get 2 out of the 3 diplomas certified by UI1. Which ones though? Likely not the new master. I’ve sent an email to academy@ to ask, maybe they’re still working on it.

Upon completion of your studies, you will receive three diplomas issued by the European Business School of Barcelona and two endorsed and certified by the University of Isabel I:
[-] The following 1 user Likes xentium's post:
  • LegalEagle

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 79 39,475 4 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,237 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 11 1,102 09-04-2024, 11:05 PM
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 177 17,483 09-04-2024, 02:33 PM
Last Post: mdel210201
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 877 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 196 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 2 608 08-28-2024, 10:52 AM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 119 20,265 08-27-2024, 02:49 PM
Last Post: newdegree
  Help with ENEB David1477 11 2,131 08-27-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  ENEB and Amazon akr680 6 581 08-26-2024, 06:09 PM