Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 4.06 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(04-22-2024, 02:25 PM)ReyMysterioso Wrote: I listed it as from Isabel I. Listed it for a while on LinkedIn and my work internal profile account. Nobody noticed. My significant other said "you don't really expect anyone to take that seriously as a real degree, do you?" Decided after a short while that as an obscure online school from Spain (where I've never lived) that Isabel I, much less ENEB, likely wasn't going to move the neede. And that if anyone asked me about it I didn't know what I would say about it anyway. So I delisted it. I don't acknowledge it anywhere now.

Why would your SO expect people to think the degree isn't legitimate? 

Anecdotally, I've had more people actively question WGU than Isabel. Apparently "I earned a degree from a Spanish university during the pandemic" is more believable and acceptable in my circle than "I finished my Bachelor's at an online-only university here in the United States instead of going to a brick and mortar school"
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
[-] The following 2 users Like Thorne's post:
  • karehiro, rachel83az
This month, I was offered a near six-figure salary (salary + weekly project bonuses) to be a prompt engineer. Since prompt engineer jobs are quite rare nowadays, I will not reveal the company's name. However, I will state that this specific company wants to hire specific university graduates to train their language learning models. Due to my master's degrees from Isabel 1, I believe it is the reason why they sent me a job offer.

Overall, I believe ENEB / Universidad Isabel 1 degrees offer the best return on investment for graduates who want to work in the private sector.
Completed:

Master's Degree, Coaching & Emotional Intelligence, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Business Administration, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Management, Universidad Isabel 1
Master's Degree, Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel 1
Professional Certificate, IT Support, Google
Professional Certificate, Cybersecurity Analyst, IBM
Bachelor's Degree, Liberal Studies (Management Minor), University of Maine @ Presque Isle
Honors Certificate, Business Writing, University of Colorado
Certificate, Inclusive Leadership, University of Colorado
Master Herbalist Certification, Academy of Natural Health Sciences

[-] The following 5 users Like Kal Di's post:
  • karehiro, LevelUP, Max007, Messdiener, NotJoeBiden
(04-24-2024, 02:42 PM)Kal Di Wrote: This month, I was offered a near six-figure salary (salary + weekly project bonuses) to be a prompt engineer. Since prompt engineer jobs are quite rare nowadays, I will not reveal the company's name. However, I will state that this specific company wants to hire specific university graduates to train their language learning models. Due to my master's degrees from Isabel 1, I believe it is the reason why they sent me a job offer.

Overall, I believe ENEB / Universidad Isabel 1 degrees offer the best return on investment for graduates who want to work in the private sector.

That sounds like an awesome job!

I agree that a master's degree can help you secure a job interview and can be useful in negotiating for a higher salary.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • karehiro
ENEB announced a change to the ambassador program. Please keep discount codes in the Discounts thread > https://degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-Grad...Walden-etc You can respond with your own links/codes, etc instead of creating new posts, etc.

Let's keep this about ENEB discussion.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
Wow SPANTRAN didn't even give an educational status equivalency! Zero credits! They considered it "Professional Training".

Credential I of I
Country of Study: Spain
Institution: Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla
(Isabel I of Castilla International University)
Foreign Credential: Master of Business Administration, 2024
Program of Study: Business Administration
Length of Program: 1500 hours beyond a qualifying first degree
Verification: Authenticated
Recommended U.S. Equivalency: Completion of 1500 of professional training in business administration; advanced standing
is recommended if completion of a professional training program is accepted by the
admitting institution

Notes: Coursework was completed at Escuela de Negocios Europea de Barcelona

Attached Files
.pdf   SpanTran_Redacted.pdf (Size: 1.92 MB / Downloads: 100)

ENEB/Universidad Isabel I
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 2023 (IEE Credited as RA Graduate Certificate)
- Master's in management and Team Management - 2023 (IEE Credited as RA Graduate Certificate)
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies - 2019
Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- Associate of Applied Science in Information Systems Technology - 2003
(04-25-2024, 08:39 AM)ashkir Wrote: ENEB announced a change to the ambassador program. Please keep discount codes in the Discounts thread > https://degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-Grad...Walden-etc You can respond with your own links/codes, etc instead of creating new posts, etc.

500 usd for MBA + Master now with those links (ambassador codes are not working for me), tf happened lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes zebrahead's post:
  • Vle045
(04-25-2024, 09:01 AM)zebrahead Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 08:39 AM)ashkir Wrote: ENEB announced a change to the ambassador program. Please keep discount codes in the Discounts thread > https://degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-Grad...Walden-etc You can respond with your own links/codes, etc instead of creating new posts, etc.

500 usd for MBA + Master now with those links (ambassador codes are not working for me), tf happened lol

yeah they're charging a lot for diplomas and transcripts now too. They're defiantely nickel and diming their way up. I believe Groupon is going to be the cheapest path reliabiliy now.

(04-25-2024, 08:47 AM)spree610 Wrote: Wow SPANTRAN didn't even give an educational status equivalency! Zero credits! They considered it "Professional Training".

Credential I of I
Recommended U.S. Equivalency: Completion of 1500 of professional training in business administration; advanced standing
is recommended if completion of a professional training program is accepted by the
admitting institution

Sorry to hear this. But thank you for sharing.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA
@spree610, Weird, that should have been similar to what DeanLewis got for an academic evaluation from Spantran.  You may want to reply to them by email for an appeal and "give a screenshot" of what DeanLewis got... I wonder why the difference though!

zebrahead Wrote:500 usd for MBA + Master now with those links (ambassador codes are not working for me), tf happened lol

Nothing, a thread or two mentioned that the single Masters was $399, the new double Masters was $499.  The reason why the codes aren't work is because... You haven't followed through with the instructions within the posts in that thread, I mentioned it worked last, I just tried it and the code still works.  

Member Wrote:Good morning I've been trying to get the ENEB embassador code for the last two months , can you help me get the embassador code please , I have lot of family members plus a few friends who want to pay for to get ENEB masters

Got your PM, As an ambassador, they've not been providing ambassador rewards since October, someone mentioned that upthread, I just noticed that too.  It doesn't matter if you use the code or not, but the cheapest option right now is to use the code instead of the new option they will provide you.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • ashkir
(04-25-2024, 08:47 AM)spree610 Wrote: Wow SPANTRAN didn't even give an educational status equivalency! Zero credits! They considered it "Professional Training".

Credential I of I
admitting institution

I believe they gave you this equivalency because you sent in the ENEB diploma and transcript.   DeanLewis only sent in the Isabel I diploma and only did his evaluation for employment purposes as there was no coursework or GPA listed.   ECE while still evaluating for Bachelors degrees no longer evaluates the ENEB section and only evaluates the Isabel I diploma which only results in credit with no GPA.  This may be SpanTran taking a similar stance since ENEB is essentially a professional training program that is not intended for academic purposes.  

In addition to IEE,   IACE and GCE evaluates these for graduate credit but you will be better off sending in the Isabel I diploma only.  Otherwise,  you may get a similar result to SpanTran.   Education Perspectives nfp and Foundation for International Services, Inc also only evaluate Master Titulo Propio as professional training/continuing education.
Carlton
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carltoncoleman/

Completed Academic Certificates & Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS General Studies, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock

In Progress Academic Certificates & Degrees
Graduate Certificate in Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU - Thunderbird School of Global Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes cacoleman1983's post:
  • Pikachu
(04-25-2024, 09:01 AM)zebrahead Wrote:

I got the email too.  I clicked on the links and tried to enroll just to see what it was all about.  Maybe it’s my own lack of focus, but I found it really confusing.  I am signed up and everything but I can’t figure it out for anything.
MBA - JWMI (in progress)
BA - Edinboro University
Certificate, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation

LawShelf Affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Additional course free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

ENEB Affiliate
MBA + Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/N92904319K?ap=12c8
MBA *or* Master:  https://go.hotmart.com/S92904390Y?ap=44dc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB) ashkir 84 42,871 10 hours ago
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  University of Michigan - Master of Applied Data Science Team Rocket 2 310 10-12-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  (Mostly) Free Master of Ministry in Pastoral Leadership TINASAM 23 3,070 10-08-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 34 10,408 10-02-2024, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 55 9,992 10-01-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Clubes72
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 14 1,874 09-23-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Cheapest online master's degree in *anything?* profstudent 31 13,692 09-23-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Geonho Lee
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 185 21,035 09-22-2024, 08:44 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  ENEB to University of the People (UoPeople) spree610 22 1,719 09-08-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 1,045 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32