Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does UMPI YourPace accept Credly Transcripts?
I have received two automated emails from UMPI requesting official transcripts. I have sent transcripts from Credly twice as well as emails inquiring if UMPI accepts transcripts via Credly but have received no response. Jessica has not responded to my call but I understand from the forum that she is quite busy. If Credly is not accepted, is Parchment the best option for ACE credit?

My Sophia courses, CSM course and Google Project Management certificate are recorded on the Credly transcript. The only other college level study is the Intuit Bookkeeping course through Coursera (TADA). Coursera has not sent that to Credly.  I am uncertain if the bookkeeping certificate is recognized for college credit.   If so, I don't think Coursera provides transcript.
They do accept transcripts from Credly. It takes them a few weeks to process transcripts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • SophiaPrincess
Yes, that's right, refer to the timeframe for your Summer 2 Session that I posted on your other thread, you've got a bit more than the two weeks wait. But the good thing is, you'll most likely get in the session as you're getting this all into them and actively making sure you're in... https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...-Your-Pace
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • SophiaPrincess
Thank you both.
(05-07-2024, 09:15 AM)SophiaPrincess Wrote: ...is Parchment the best option for ACE credit?

Justo following up on this question. Is Parchment just as good as Credly and vice versa? 

Also, some time ago I noticed on the Credly site that I could email myself my transcript. I just wanted to see what it looked it. Would this be the same process to send it to UMPI? Of course, adding in the school contact's email address and associated info.

Thanks!
(05-09-2024, 03:07 PM)colonelcamp Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 09:15 AM)SophiaPrincess Wrote: ...is Parchment the best option for ACE credit?

Justo following up on this question. Is Parchment just as good as Credly and vice versa? 

Also, some time ago I noticed on the Credly site that I could email myself my transcript. I just wanted to see what it looked it. Would this be the same process to send it to UMPI? Of course, adding in the school contact's email address and associated info.

Thanks!
As I recall, Parchment charges $5, Credly is free. Parchment does send the percentile score, Credly doesn't. Generally, GPA does not transfer but some schools want to see your score. As far as I know, Parchment is only better if Credly is not accepted.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SophiaPrincess's post:
  • colonelcamp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Courses With Test klone 1 81 55 minutes ago
Last Post: ss20ts
  YourPace Easy Elective Courses? fastest completion Mikeand 20 6,902 Yesterday, 03:33 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Denied Admission to UMPI doctorTorres 17 1,155 Yesterday, 03:22 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  UMPI Plan and Progress AirborneAgent 23 1,623 09-25-2024, 03:45 PM
Last Post: AirborneAgent
  UMPI Accounting Assistance NewbieLearner 9 340 09-24-2024, 08:51 PM
  Coursera Google PM Cert to UMPI dm.hans32 0 148 09-20-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Update on My Journey to UMPI BAS and MAOL Hackingat40 5 531 09-19-2024, 08:25 PM
  Credit evaluation from UMPI lynnii2 5 583 09-19-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI Assignment for Review kakasahib 8 901 09-18-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: thomasfrank
  UMPI Class Review Master Thread RbxFunRocks 125 93,186 09-18-2024, 05:54 PM
Last Post: psychcs