Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Degree Approval Timeline for BOG (December Graduation)
Hello!

I just wanted to give an update on the timeline for transferring credits over to Pierpont for the AAS BOG degree. Hopefully this helps give other applicants an idea of how long the process will take. 

Applied for AAS BOG 9-28-2023

Degree Audit Completed by Nancy 10-23-2023

Degree Audit Approved by Lisa 10-30-2023

"Degree conferrals will begin December 8, 2023, and diplomas will be mailed 6-8 weeks from the graduation date to the address you provided on your graduation application."
Texas A&M University-Commerce: M.S. Organization, Learning, and Technologies '25
Texas A&M University-Commerce: BAAS Organizational Leadership, Summa Cum Laude 
Universidad Internacional Isabel I De Castilla/ENEB-MBA Master of Business Administration
Pierpont Community and Technical College: AAS BOG, AOE Criminal Justice 

[-] The following 3 users Like txc1500's post:
  • ltw900rr, lynnii2, Michelle779
Great! Did you request a specific AOE?
They automatically assigned "Criminal Justice" to me based on the number of credits that I had from classes that I transferred.
Texas A&M University-Commerce: M.S. Organization, Learning, and Technologies '25
Universidad Internacional Isabel I De Castilla/ENEB-MBA Master of Business Administration

[-] The following 2 users Like txc1500's post:
  • ltw900rr, staceydiane
Did you pay the new student fee yet? When do we have to pay the $130 new student fee? Where do I find that fee again, I don't see a payment link?
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(10-30-2023, 01:46 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Did you pay the new student fee yet?  When do we have to pay the $130 new student fee?  Where do I find that fee again, I don't see a payment link?

Go to the ROAR portal then navigate Student->Student account->click Fall Semester 2023->Pay Now

I had to pay the 130 USD as well. It was a bit of a hassle to clear the payment becaus of captchas. I don't mind paying the fee. It helps keep this program alive and help more people.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Avidreader's post:
  • staceydiane
Very similar to my timeline. Congrats!
Completed:
Pierpont Community & Technical College | BOG A.A.S. | AOE: Communication | Graduated 12/08/23
Thomas Edison State University | B.A. in Liberal Studies | Minor: Social Sciences | Graduation date: 09/13/24
120 credits completed [47 college credits, 73 credits from CLEP, Coopersmith, InstantCert, Lawshelf, Sophia, & TEEX]

Next: LIM College (NYC) M.S. in Consumer Analytics [start date 09/03/24]

Thanks, I'll get that done today! Haha, there goes $130...

[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • mr_peanutbutter
(10-30-2023, 12:25 PM)txc1500 Wrote: Hello!

I just wanted to give an update on the timeline for transferring credits over to Pierpont for the AAS BOG degree. Hopefully this helps give other applicants an idea of how long the process will take. 

Applied for AAS BOG 9-28-2023

Degree Audit Completed by Nancy 10-23-2023

Degree Audit Approved by Lisa 10-30-2023

"Degree conferrals will begin December 8, 2023, and diplomas will be mailed 6-8 weeks from the graduation date to the address you provided on your graduation application."

Can you help me understand. I applied for the AAS BOG before early October and was told I would have to apply for the Spring term. Was the cut off September? I just now sent all my stuff in. Do you think it is possible to still graduate for December? Any help would be great. thanks.
studyhard4ever Wrote:Can you help me understand. I applied for the AAS BOG before early October and was told I would have to apply for the Spring term. Was the cut off September? I just now sent all my stuff in. Do you think it is possible to still graduate for December? Any help would be great. thanks.

Nothing to worry about, you can continue working towards a second goal of a Bachelors... It's too late for December, the deadline passed already, it was October 6 and there were a few posts including this one here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid405008

What you should do is create a thread with the addendum/template information here, we can assist you further with the Pierpont BOG AAS and laddering that to a Bachelors of your choice, such as the UMPI options. The more info you provide, the better overall picture of your scenario is provided, the better we can help you further. https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pierpont Graduation staceydiane 3 565 08-26-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Anyone receive their BOG degree? DEPY 13 1,367 08-23-2024, 01:59 PM
Last Post: joebloggs
  Does conferment happen on graduation day? 00u00u00 18 1,917 07-15-2024, 10:49 AM
Question Guidance Requested - Degree Planning Help bandito_crispeta 12 842 07-08-2024, 10:44 PM
Last Post: bandito_crispeta
  Best cheap Associate of Arts degree? System360 7 681 06-06-2024, 04:57 AM
  Pierpont AAS for international student with incomplete degree legarams 3 511 05-21-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: legarams
  Any December graduates receive their diplomas yet? NapoleonInRags 28 2,766 04-26-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  Credit sufficiency for Pierpoint BOG Degree w/ AoE in IS DEPY 6 867 03-17-2024, 11:55 AM
Information Sophia Courses to Avoid with the Pierpont BOG Degree Ares 24 2,921 02-27-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Not in any terms - applying for graduation error bjcheung77 17 2,493 02-23-2024, 02:23 AM
Last Post: fromgedtoPhD