Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copy Paste Flashcards as Notes for Proctored? SL
As stated, I am allowed one page front and back for notes. Can I use flashcards, reduce font and jam it onto the one page and use that for my notes? Thanks
humbleAMG Wrote:As stated, I am allowed one page front and back for notes. Can I use flashcards, reduce font and jam it onto the one page and use that for my notes? Thanks

I'm going to assume unless it is stated somewhere that One Page Front and Back for notes means you can put whatever you can/want and fit on the page. You could technically just doodle on the page if you really wanted too. Usually note pages have to be Handwritten though so you can utilize a word process to make really small readable fonts.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Synicaal Wrote:I'm going to assume unless it is stated somewhere that One Page Front and Back for notes means you can put whatever you can/want and fit on the page. You could technically just doodle on the page if you really wanted too. Usually note pages have to be Handwritten though so you can utilize a word process to make really small readable fonts.

Thanks, it is an open book or ebook and I am allowed one 8.5x11" piece of paper front and back. I figure it is neater to copy and paste vs me writing as I can fit more on a piece of paper and my penmanship is akin to a Doctors.
SL specifically allows typed notes, when notes are allowed. For several courses I made a page just crammed full of notes separated by slashes and sometimes drawing attention by bolding. Margins set as small as I could make them without my printer complaining. Font as small as I could read without holding the sheet up to my nose. Big Grin
TESU BSBA/GenMgmt, Graduation approved for March 2017
CR Sources: 75cr(StraighterLine), 15cr(Saylor), 6cr(ALEKS), 6cr(Kaplan, TESU), 12cr(PF), 6cr(CLEP)
alzee Wrote:SL specifically allows typed notes, when notes are allowed. For several courses I made a page just crammed full of notes separated by slashes and sometimes drawing attention by bolding. Margins set as small as I could make them without my printer complaining. Font as small as I could read without holding the sheet up to my nose. Big Grin

I tried that in a in-classroom class, got so flustered trying to find what I needed that I put it away and relied on memory, lol.
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
alzee Wrote:SL specifically allows typed notes, when notes are allowed. For several courses I made a page just crammed full of notes separated by slashes and sometimes drawing attention by bolding. Margins set as small as I could make them without my printer complaining. Font as small as I could read without holding the sheet up to my nose. Big Grin

"OK Google, enhance"! hilarious

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tired of WGU proctoring - non-proctored alternatives zadaea 14 16,075 09-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Last Post: AwardTour
  Needing BSBA plan online proctored exams only Sweetswinks 18 3,934 08-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Instant Cert Flashcards Adv. Eng. Comp Carnation 0 1,008 07-03-2019, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Carnation
  Open Book proctored exams boymom1031 14 3,960 04-12-2019, 02:13 PM
Last Post: natshar
  CAMS Certification Test Flashcards Wanted Johmford 0 1,690 07-02-2018, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Johmford
  Penn Foster Macroeconomics - Proctored? rowan555 4 1,766 04-20-2018, 02:30 PM
Last Post: msganti
  A question about Study.com proctored exam Vandy 1 3,160 03-13-2018, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Merlin
  Difference between Kindle and hard copy study guide for CLEP exams BeSmart01 0 1,201 12-21-2017, 09:27 PM
Last Post: BeSmart01
  InstantCert Flashcards: Uexcel Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior jthatcher50 0 1,682 08-29-2017, 07:19 AM
Last Post: jthatcher50
  Why can't I log in to InstantCert to access the flashcards? yanni805 1 1,901 05-18-2017, 12:12 AM
Last Post: moezsheikh