Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Copy Paste Flashcards as Notes for Proctored? SL - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Copy Paste Flashcards as Notes for Proctored? SL (/Thread-Copy-Paste-Flashcards-as-Notes-for-Proctored-SL)

Copy Paste Flashcards as Notes for Proctored? SL - humbleAMG - 01-31-2017

As stated, I am allowed one page front and back for notes. Can I use flashcards, reduce font and jam it onto the one page and use that for my notes? Thanks

Copy Paste Flashcards as Notes for Proctored? SL - Synicaal - 01-31-2017

humbleAMG Wrote:As stated, I am allowed one page front and back for notes. Can I use flashcards, reduce font and jam it onto the one page and use that for my notes? Thanks

I'm going to assume unless it is stated somewhere that One Page Front and Back for notes means you can put whatever you can/want and fit on the page. You could technically just doodle on the page if you really wanted too. Usually note pages have to be Handwritten though so you can utilize a word process to make really small readable fonts.

Copy Paste Flashcards as Notes for Proctored? SL - humbleAMG - 01-31-2017

Synicaal Wrote:I'm going to assume unless it is stated somewhere that One Page Front and Back for notes means you can put whatever you can/want and fit on the page. You could technically just doodle on the page if you really wanted too. Usually note pages have to be Handwritten though so you can utilize a word process to make really small readable fonts.

Thanks, it is an open book or ebook and I am allowed one 8.5x11" piece of paper front and back. I figure it is neater to copy and paste vs me writing as I can fit more on a piece of paper and my penmanship is akin to a Doctors.

Copy Paste Flashcards as Notes for Proctored? SL - alzee - 01-31-2017

SL specifically allows typed notes, when notes are allowed. For several courses I made a page just crammed full of notes separated by slashes and sometimes drawing attention by bolding. Margins set as small as I could make them without my printer complaining. Font as small as I could read without holding the sheet up to my nose. Big Grin

Copy Paste Flashcards as Notes for Proctored? SL - Mamasaphire - 01-31-2017

alzee Wrote:SL specifically allows typed notes, when notes are allowed. For several courses I made a page just crammed full of notes separated by slashes and sometimes drawing attention by bolding. Margins set as small as I could make them without my printer complaining. Font as small as I could read without holding the sheet up to my nose. Big Grin

I tried that in a in-classroom class, got so flustered trying to find what I needed that I put it away and relied on memory, lol.

Copy Paste Flashcards as Notes for Proctored? SL - Nixi - 01-31-2017

alzee Wrote:SL specifically allows typed notes, when notes are allowed. For several courses I made a page just crammed full of notes separated by slashes and sometimes drawing attention by bolding. Margins set as small as I could make them without my printer complaining. Font as small as I could read without holding the sheet up to my nose. Big Grin

"OK Google, enhance"! hilarious