Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CLEA Masstercursos master course
some master courses are free to learn but if u you wanna the certificate then need to pay 

https://www.masstercursos.com/?affcode=12651_o8fppuyd
(07-15-2023, 11:41 AM)paddyqr Wrote: some master courses are free to learn but if u you wanna the certificate then need to pay 

https://www.masstercursos.com/?affcode=12651_o8fppuyd

The free courses are at the Experto level, which is equivalent to roughly 650 hours of study as opposed to their full Master's degrees, which are 1600 hours. There is a good deal of overlap in material though between the two.

If you're interested in a particular field of study that they offer, it's not a bad idea to test things out with the free Experto. Then, once you get the hang of things, you can move on to the full degree program.
Where does it show you the pricing for the certificates if you take the 'freebies'? 650 hours should equate to some ECTS, such as 12, 15, or something at the very least (hopefully)...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
So what is the verdict on CLEA? Any positive foreign credential evaluations on their degrees? And what about this combination with the Circle of Hispanic American Universities Alfonso III el Magno University?

I see they list WES on their syllabus pages which gives the impression that they've had students receive favorable evaluations from WES before, but I haven't seen any WES evaluations discussed regarding this school here or anywhere.
Again, here we go.
In Spain if you want an official degree= RA, need to have gained approval of the 1)degree and 2)University from the ministry of education.
If it is only approved by a university is a "título propio".

If you do not want to gamble under WES evaluation and the results of the accreditation go for a title recognized by the ministry of education (which has an equivalent recognition in all Europe as a University degree under the Bologna Process). If not you go under WES lottery for the evaluation of your degree. If it is for credits only.. that is another thing.
(07-15-2023, 10:48 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Where does it show you the pricing for the certificates if you take the 'freebies'?  650 hours should equate to some ECTS, such as 12, 15, or something at the very least (hopefully)...

Of the free Experto programs I looked at (such as their Business Administration & Management program), there were only hours listed, not ECTS.

Realistically, these are just 'tasters' to help get people into their longer programs. Alternatively, they could, in theory, be used for professional development, depending on your field and its requirements.
If you take the advanced option for the University Experto, upon completion, you will receive your diploma/university degree issued directly by the CLEA University and by the Círculo of Hispanic American Universities Alfonso III el Magno University for 650 horas. 26 ECTS. As the Experto is new to the website, the information has not been updated in all places.
My feedback based on completing programs from both institutions.

ENEBS:
* ENEB's materials are generally more robust, providing comprehensive content for most courses. However, some courses suffer from poorly structured materials, making them difficult to comprehend.
* In the old format, ENEB's programs were stronger due to the inclusion of case studies at the end of each course, which added practical relevance.
* ENEB has a strong business focus, catering to individuals seeking expertise in that area.
* Both ENEB and Masstercursos (MC) now offer only exams, eliminating any advantage for either platform. MC includes final written papers in addition to multiple-choice exams.
* Despite being unaccredited, ENEB and MC have associations with accredited institutions, lending some credibility to their programs.
* Previously, the old ENEB program could have potentially allowed credit transfers, providing additional benefits for learners.
* ENEB has some mixed foreign evaluations, but overall feedback is positive, indicating the quality of their courses.
* ENEB offers financial incentives some moderators openly promote
Masstercursos (MC):
* MC lacks foreign evaluation, but they claim that it should not be an issue. However, further verification may be required before enrolling.
* Similar to ENEB, MC has an exams-only approach, making the two platforms more comparable in terms of assessment.
* Like ENEB, MC is unaccredited but has associations with accredited institutions, providing some level of legitimacy to their programs.
* MC stands out as the most affordable option, making it an attractive choice for budget-conscious learners.
* MC specializes in psychology-focused courses, catering to individuals interested in that particular field.
* At present, MC does not offer financial incentives or promotions, but this may change in the future.
* Interestingly, even after translating MC courses using Google Translate, the content remains clear and understandable, which is commendable.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dumber's post:
  • Messdiener
(07-16-2023, 12:33 AM)eLearner Wrote: I see they list WES on their syllabus pages which gives the impression that they've had students receive favorable evaluations from WES before, but I haven't seen any WES evaluations discussed regarding this school here or anywhere.

Yes, this seems to be a new addition to their program pages. I can't take credit for its appearance, but it did show up only a few days after I wrote them about foreign degree evaluations. As I recall from our email exchange, they said that it's no problem to send documents to WES, though did not specify what previous outcomes their students have received.
These seem like good options for filling gaps of knowledge, I would try these out for experience, having the extra ECTS is just icing on the cake.
CLEA is one of the participating universities and the main one it seems as the logo on top shows theirs, they also are on the list.
Here's the list of participating universities: https://ua3.lat/university-home/circulo-...mericanas/
CLEA is from Mexico as per their link when clicking the logo: https://ua3.lat/universidades/universida...olioCats=8
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Mostly) Free Master of Ministry in Pastoral Leadership TINASAM 23 2,750 3 hours ago
Last Post: Bingbong
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 3,268 747,602 4 hours ago
Last Post: Jujubee1990
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 14 1,709 09-23-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Cheapest online master's degree in *anything?* profstudent 31 13,181 09-23-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Geonho Lee
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 185 20,477 09-22-2024, 08:44 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 1,016 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  Walden University CJ Master's dm.hans32 1 255 09-03-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 2 677 08-28-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  No Bachelor's Degree Required for Master of Taxation sanantone 2 1,600 08-19-2024, 09:36 PM
Last Post: lisarox
  Nearly half of master degree programs have no ROI sanantone 8 1,651 08-19-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Heartstrings