Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bus 210 quant skills for bus
I’ve looked through the forum posts and didn’t see anything on this. Is there anything alt  that transfers in for this course at tesu ? If not anyone have any experience with this course at tesu. Or anywhere (alt if possible )else for that matter.
The CSM Course is supposed to. https://www.smilabs.org/products/college...nline-math
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

Oh okay. $39 wow. Great thanks.
Just wondering, did you add a BSBA to your degree plan?  Which catalog year are you in at TESU?  They only implemented this to the 2021 catalog year and later to their BSBA degree offering.  If you need more options for other courses, here's a wiki page link, it's also go the links to the general education and other AOS options too: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...re_Roadmap
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(06-29-2022, 11:38 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Just wondering, did you add a BSBA to your degree plan?  Which catalog year are you in at TESU?  They only implemented this to the 2021 catalog year and later to their BSBA degree offering.  If you need more options for other courses, here's a wiki page link, it's also go the links to the general education and other AOS options too: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...re_Roadmap
I have not added it. I was going by the “what if” on the tesu portal. I should’ve added it last year but didn’t. I’m Just looking ahead in case I decide to pursue it. Idk. I’d like to have it but  I don’t like the idea of a 16 credit term and I’m not sure I want to spend additional  $6k for another bachelors.
Add it! Have you graduated with your previous degree yet? If not, then you can add it, do a 10 credit term and a 6 credit term (two capstones last)... or if you want, do a 13 credit term, and then a 3 credit term... You can think of it this way if you get the 16 credit for residency waiver - the second degree costs you just under $2K for an RA Bachelors if you decide to come back later!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(06-30-2022, 12:42 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Add it!  Have you graduated with your previous degree yet?  If not, then you can add it, do a 10 credit term and a 6 credit term (two capstones last)... or if you want, do a 13 credit term, and then a 3 credit term...  You can think of it this way if you get the 16 credit for residency waiver - the second degree costs you just under $2K for an RA Bachelors if you decide to come back later
I haven’t graduated yet. I need 3 courses. Corner cap and software engineering. What’s the process of adding another Degree plan ? Do I just email tesu ? Or can I just do it on their website ? I definitely want to finish my first degree before I start on 2nd.
You just send an email with your name, student I.D. and ask them to add the degree you want.

Email: academicadvising@tesu.edu
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

(06-30-2022, 12:52 PM)I ROYISAGIRL Wrote: You just send an email with your name, student I.D. and ask them to add the degree you want.

Okay.  I get nervous Everytime I submit requests or transcripts and they mess with my eval. Lol

(06-30-2022, 12:55 PM)Pats20 Wrote:
(06-30-2022, 12:52 PM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote: You just send an email with your name, student I.D. and ask them to add the degree you want.

Okay.  I get nervous Everytime I submit requests or transcripts and they mess with my eval. Lol. 

just sent the request. 
(06-29-2022, 08:15 PM)Pats20 Wrote: I’ve looked through the forum posts and didn’t see anything on this. Is there anything alt  that transfers in for this course at tesu ? If not anyone have any experience with this course at tesu. Or anywhere (alt if possible )else for that matter.

COOPERSMITH 303 QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS, APPROVED BY ALICIA ASSISTANT DEAN OF BUSINESS AT TESU THIS LAST WEEK AUGUST 2024

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can I find course “BUS 210 Quantitative Skills for Business” outside TESU to lucillegyl 9 1,023 09-11-2024, 11:08 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU BUS-2100 Quantitative Skills for Business MortySanchez 2 529 09-05-2023, 03:03 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Business 210 Quantitative Skills for Business BigDaddy1 2 1,081 11-11-2021, 07:04 PM
Last Post: BigDaddy1
  TESU - ALEKS intermediate algebra fulfill quant lit? mariorun 4 1,327 03-18-2020, 06:30 PM
Last Post: mariorun
  SOS-110: Critical Information Literacy math skills? SweetsugarNL 12 3,508 07-19-2019, 05:05 AM
Last Post: lacussucceed