Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biology CLEP exam
Has anyone taken the Biology CLEP exam? I take it in a couple hours and if anyone has taken it and can give me some hints/pointers I would really appreciate it! Biology has about 900 questions to study..which is almost twice as much as any other topic..so I'm really stressed! I feel like I don't know that much and could really use some help!

Thanks so much!
Did you watch Khan Academy videos? The Peterson's practice test and REA is also good sources.
Good luck!
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
How'd it go?
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
Hello friends, I have just sign up today, taking my bio clep on 22nd august, could you please help me what should i study? I m studying rea with instant cert, is that enough?

Please help me, I really don't know, because this is my first clep exam..
Welcome!
You can watch Khan Academy videos online. They are extremely helpful in understanding the hard concepts. Since you are a member, you can also look at the specific exam feedback; lots of great info there!
You might also want to see if any of the Peterson's website links here work for you - they are a little bit harder than the actual exam.
I haven't used this book when I took Biology but I heard it helped a lot of people...
You can also check out Cliff's Notes online: cheat sheet, glossary.
You can always use the search button and find other great threads there...
You said you're using the flashcards, do you feel like you know the material?
Good luck!
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
thanks a lot for all help. I have one more query, I am studying ecology today, is it fine if I study only definition of niche, Kin selection and altruism? Because in wikipedia, it is really confusing if I get into the detail. I did rea, IC an baron's AP book for ecology.
angel25 Wrote:Hello friends, I have just sign up today, taking my bio clep on 22nd august, could you please help me what should i study? I m studying rea with instant cert, is that enough?

Please help me, I really don't know, because this is my first clep exam..
I don't think that is enough, since it covers a lots of topics.
CLEP College Algeba 76
CLEP Marketing 61
CLEP Intro to Macro 72
CLEP Intro to Business Law 57

American Government next
http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...ition.html
There are at least two versions of the CLEP Biology test. If you get the version I took, the Wikipdeia links found at http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...-clep.html will be very helpful. If you get the version of the test some people got, the links will not be as helpful.
63 CLEP Sociology
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 1,954 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 1,956 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 706 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 851 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 2,257 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 1,126 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 1,117 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 1,411 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 1,871 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The World's Hardest Exam Alpha 4 1,695 10-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Alpha