Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACTFL has extended ACE status!
I am so happy to see the ACTFL has now extended their ACE status for the rest of this year. I can't wait to do my exam!
https://ibb.co/6RgC2Js
[-] The following 1 user Likes Avidreader's post:
  • origamishuttle
Cool, so I was right, they extended but not renewed their ACE status... https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid401100
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • origamishuttle
Great! Hopefully they get renewed soon.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
When ACE extends, it means they are going through the renewal process. So that should get extended to the full 3 years once the review is complete.

The only thing we won't know is how many credits, and how much UL, will be given this time around. It's gone down a couple of times (I think at one point the OPI was worth 18cr, then 15cr, now 12cr).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Bada bing! I just got the results of my Spanish OPIc and got an expected Advanced High. I did the reading one yesterday but I sadly only got Advanced Medium because I was freaking out the dog was barking and the proctor would cancel my test so I sped through the essays without fully reading them. Considering I did so well in the OPIc, don't know if I should bother retrying the reading in 90 days or better give the Listening or Writing exams a shot given I will expectedly do well on them.

I checked how to send the result transcripts to a university, it says 20 USD per test. Is this the right one?
What degree are you going for? Most students don't need to take more than one ACTFL exam. More than that can be a waste of time/money.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
I wanted the Pierpont BOG with Spanish Emphasis. With the 1 exam I have more than enough credits for the BOG. Haven't 100% decided which bachelors I want, trying out several topics. In the long run, I would love the TESU respiratory care program but I need money for in person classes.
Ah! In that case, you might want extra Spanish credits - even if they're not strictly necessary. If a Spanish AOE will help you, having more credits could be useful. But, honestly, if you've got at least 15 Spanish credits, I probably wouldn't bother. Save that money for other stuff.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
I agree, if you already have the 15 credits, you're good to go, there really isn't a need to get extra credit even if you're using those as overflow credits for the free electives at UMPI, if you need more electives, take them at Sophia.org - Your focus should be getting the Pierpont BOG AAS requirements done, then have all those credits go into the UMPI BAS or BLS with a minor of your choice...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Thanks for the suggestions. Of the Gen eds I am still missing a few subjects such as Sociology and Psychology, I have 83 Sofia credits, but still missing a lot of business courses. I have a few teceps signed up, such as marketing. I hope they aren’t too hard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACTFL no longer give ACE credits? Kab 16 1,889 08-10-2023, 04:41 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  ACTFL CREDITS to TESU Seagull 30 5,081 04-05-2022, 07:07 PM
Last Post: utility
  Questions for anyone who has taken ACTFL exams rachel83az 6 1,404 03-14-2022, 09:49 PM
Last Post: jazzcat
  ACTFL OPI Exam TESU Problems purpleflowers 6 1,516 12-10-2020, 11:29 PM
Last Post: purpleflowers
  ACTFL is BACK until 11/30/19!! dfrecore 51 7,997 11-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ACTFL Exam - Proctored or Not Tlm 2 1,002 06-09-2020, 11:26 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Insurance Ethics course extended! dfrecore 35 6,838 05-25-2019, 07:39 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Insurance Ethics Course Extended until 2022!! natshar 0 917 05-25-2019, 09:28 AM
Last Post: natshar
Thumbs Up Big announcement - ALEKS got extended mvk 37 7,146 05-01-2018, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Nodaclu
  Ed4Credit-Alternative Credit Project Ecosystem- extended till 4/30/2018 mvk 1 1,359 03-27-2018, 07:06 AM
Last Post: mudball