Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC)
(08-21-2024, 12:23 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(08-20-2024, 09:40 AM)TINASAM Wrote:
(08-20-2024, 09:24 AM)wow Wrote:
(08-20-2024, 09:19 AM)TINASAM Wrote: Just heard back about if you can accelerate:

"Yes, the courses are self-paced so if you are able to finish the course in less than 16 weeks that is perfectly fine. You would just register for your next course(s) in the next available term. "
Woohoo!

Yes this is awesome news!

Which state are you in again?  Hold your horses! I read that differently, you can finish your classes before the 16 weeks.  However, you can register for your classes in the next term.  Where's the acceleration?  You're still bound to next class next term, it's different than say, add another class to the current 16 weeks in the current term, that's the acceleration I would look for.

I talked with them yesterday. They recommend your first term you start with 1 to 2 classes to familiarize yourself with their system. After that, you can take up to 4 classes at a time. You can finish a course at any time and at the beginning of the next month you can start the next class. The "term" is based on each particular class, not all the classes combined if that makes sense?
BALS Social Sciences - TESU 2020
ASNSM Computer Science - TESU 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes darthweezy's post:
  • jg_nuy
This is how I read it now, month 1 = 1 to 2 classes, month 2 = up to 4 classes, month 3 = up to 4 classes, 3 months a max of 10 classes. Hmm, then that's the acceleration I was thinking... I was thinking it would be, term 1 (of 16 weeks) = 1 to 2 classes, term 2 (of 16 weeks) = up to 4 classes, term 3 (of another 16 weeks) = up to 4 classes, thus 16 weeks each term, 3 terms would be 48 weeks for those same 10 classes. You see the difference where I was thinking right?
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(08-21-2024, 09:32 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: This is how I read it now, month 1 = 1 to 2 classes, month 2 = up to 4 classes, month 3 = up to 4 classes, 3 months a max of 10 classes.  Hmm, then that's the acceleration I was thinking... I was thinking it would be, term 1 (of 16 weeks) = 1 to 2 classes, term 2 (of 16 weeks) = up to 4 classes, term 3 (of another 16 weeks) = up to 4 classes, thus 16 weeks each term, 3 terms would be 48 weeks for those same 10 classes.  You see the difference where I was thinking right?

I see what you're saying. Hypothetically, I think you're right. If you could complete 4 classes per month (after the first two classes) then you're right. So at that pace you could finish in 4 months. I'm not sure how realistic it is though. I'm starting with 2 classes Sept 1st but am a full time teacher and coach so we'll see how quickly I can work through the courses.
[-] The following 1 user Likes darthweezy's post:
  • jg_nuy
I applied. YOLO
[-] The following 2 users Like lisarox's post:
  • allvia, jg_nuy
(08-21-2024, 10:05 PM)darthweezy Wrote:
(08-21-2024, 09:32 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: This is how I read it now, month 1 = 1 to 2 classes, month 2 = up to 4 classes, month 3 = up to 4 classes, 3 months a max of 10 classes.  Hmm, then that's the acceleration I was thinking... I was thinking it would be, term 1 (of 16 weeks) = 1 to 2 classes, term 2 (of 16 weeks) = up to 4 classes, term 3 (of another 16 weeks) = up to 4 classes, thus 16 weeks each term, 3 terms would be 48 weeks for those same 10 classes.  You see the difference where I was thinking right?

I see what you're saying. Hypothetically, I think you're right. If you could complete 4 classes per month (after the first two classes) then you're right. So at that pace you could finish in 4 months. I'm not sure how realistic it is though. I'm starting with 2 classes Sept 1st but am a full time teacher and coach so we'll see how quickly I can work through the courses.

Since this is not a degree that needs to limit time in order to save money, I don't see the need to rush and put your real life on hold while doing it.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 2 users Like allvia's post:
  • cokididwa, Vle045
i wondering they would be accept ENEB via ECE evaluation? I see they required a official transcript but we knewn UI1 not support transcript
(08-22-2024, 08:36 AM)allvia Wrote: Since this is not a degree that needs to limit time in order to save money, I don't see the need to rush and put your real life on hold while doing it.

True, exactly what I would recommend as well, not to rush things... I think this is perfect option for those seeking an alternative NA option than the RA HAU MBA. Since both programs can be accelerated and completed within, say 48 weeks, a year or so... I was looking at the acceleration option and seeing if it was similar to say UMPI or WGU, where the degree can be done in 6 months.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
True. Honestly, my goal is to finish by July. My work accepts this degree and it gives an extra $1,500 a year stipend. So it would pay for itself the first year after completing it. I was never very interested in getting another degree but at this price it's too good to pass up with the benefits it will provide. Any other teachers in Texas it will likely be the same for you since the state recognizes this degree.
[-] The following 3 users Like darthweezy's post:
  • allvia, ltw900rr, Messdiener
I guess Elmwood is being highly selective. I have two master's degrees and my last GPA was a 3.9 and I live in Texas and my application was denied. It is a good deal but they are being highly selective.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heartstrings's post:
  • newdegree
My application was denied, email received 17 minutes ago.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrPanda's post:
  • newdegree

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 3,297 758,641 40 minutes ago
Last Post: cahyo_adi
  University of Michigan - Master of Applied Data Science Team Rocket 2 306 10-12-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  (Mostly) Free Master of Ministry in Pastoral Leadership TINASAM 23 3,070 10-08-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Elmwood Institute MLM - My Experiences TINASAM 35 3,510 10-03-2024, 08:06 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 55 9,992 10-01-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Clubes72
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 14 1,871 09-23-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Cheapest online master's degree in *anything?* profstudent 31 13,689 09-23-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Geonho Lee
  Is Swiss School of management Accredited? soulblader 5 2,511 09-23-2024, 07:49 AM
Last Post: elbulk
  Smart.ly & WorldQuant - Initial DEAC Application bjcheung77 17 5,282 09-05-2024, 02:07 PM
Last Post: cacoleman1983
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 10 1,045 09-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32