Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School of Business and Trade evaluation
(09-15-2023, 07:17 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: I wonder if would ENEB accept transfer coursework from SOBAT.

I bet ENEB would accept almost anything, as they accept both Google certificates and work experience for certain class waivers, and one of the things you can do (or so I have heard) is show proof of coursework to get a class waivered. I haven't personally tried to transfer in anything though.
Yes, I think ENEB would 'accept' pretty much anything, up to 50% towards their offerings... Having said that, they're still a good source of alternative credit through foreign options as some NACES members will favorably accept these as equivalent to Bachelors or even Grad cert credits, thus making them transferable into a RA Masters later... Another option is, if someone really wanted SOBAT and just needed Validential, they would get a degree now for about the same price as ENEB, I'm still curious if any NACES member would give SOBAT something similar to a Bachelors or Grad cert credits...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(01-11-2024, 12:57 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Yes, I think ENEB would 'accept' pretty much anything, up to 50% towards their offerings... Having said that, they're still a good source of alternative credit through foreign options as some NACES members will favorably accept these as equivalent to Bachelors or even Grad cert credits, thus making them transferable into a RA Masters later...  Another option is, if someone really wanted SOBAT and just needed Validential, they would get a degree now for about the same price as ENEB, I'm still curious if any NACES member would give SOBAT something similar to a Bachelors or Grad cert credits...

I was curious as to this as well. I knocked out on of their programs fairly quickly to test what I know. I reached out to scholaro to see what they would say about it and I was told to pay something around $40 for them to take a look. If it were to meet what I am looking for that would go toward their evaluation. Now, not sure if I want to do it or not, as it doesn’t help me whatsoever.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nitstharya - Grad School Top Up Recommendation nitstharya 1 193 04-10-2024, 04:23 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,451 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  WES US evaluation SQA Level 11 doyouhowdo1 2 217 03-29-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: doyouhowdo1
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 219 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Fastest way to get into graduate school megaworp 20 1,152 03-22-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: davewill
  ENEB MBA/Master + OTHM level 8 Postgraduate | Combination Evaluation ecdw94 4 909 02-28-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer
  Harvard Extension School Students Rally for Degree Name Change smartdegree 116 16,228 02-22-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  Northwestern California University School of Law - My Journey GoodYellowDogs 47 14,904 02-14-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: MFG
  Summary of ENEB Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence Pinko64 4 1,249 02-04-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: housecat
  ENEB Master in Business and Corporate Communication Habitus 5 1,086 12-05-2023, 08:48 PM
Last Post: nykorn