Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organizational Leadership Cert SDC transfer credits
I'm wondering if anyone on here has successfully transferred all of the credits for a cert in Organizational Leadership from SDC? I requested that my advisor add the SDC courses to my evaluation as planned so I can apply for graduation and she informed me that Business 307: Leadership & Organizational Behavior would not be able to be applied to my certificate plan. It's on the wiki as transferring for the Organizational Behavior requirement, just curious when the last time was that someone actually used it.
In Progress: TESU BSBA Accounting, BS CIS, AS Computer Science, Cert Organizational Leadership
Review this post and post #10, contact Don/Patricia to see what can be done, ask if the classes need to be LL or UL. Who have you emailed or talked to? Who's the advisor? Have you taken the other Study.com BUS-107 and asked about that option? Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid411146
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Thanks, I actually was able to get this resolved. The course they were looking for it to transfer as was MAN-3110 and BUS-307 was transferring as MAN-3120. So I thought that meant it needed to be upper level. My advisor, Chrystal Guadarrama, wasn't really able to help, but said I could contact the dean's office to ask if BUS-307 could be reconsidered, I did just that and the Assistant Dean advised me that BUS-107 was in fact acceptable and since I had already completed it, she moved it from my Other Courses, to the AOS.

So I guess the answer is, SDC's BUS-107 is acceptable for the Organizational Behavior requirement, but you may have to request it since it doesn't fill the requirement automatically.
In Progress: TESU BSBA Accounting, BS CIS, AS Computer Science, Cert Organizational Leadership
Cool beans, I was on the spot... Did you do the BUS 307 as well? Hmm, you could have that too, just for the extra knowledge due to the overlapping information...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Kind of. I did all the quizzes and one of the assignments. I haven't taken the final exam yet. I have two available exams left on my SDC and I really only need one of them, so I may just take the BUS-307 exam anyway. I already did most of the work, so might as well.
I had a similar experience with Saylor´s Organizational Behavior, it transferred as MAN-212 and wasn´t consired in the old as-if for the Org Leadership Cert, so I took Davar´s Organizational Behavior that it´s supposed to come up as MAN-312.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 13 746 Yesterday, 09:06 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU Credit Transfer Evaluation colonelcamp 7 222 04-25-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Operations Management Cert Add-on Dosada 2 206 03-26-2024, 05:20 AM
  Debate/speech competition transfer credits? Fave advisors? PLEX 4 226 03-20-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: PLEX
  UC Berkeley Extension courses can transfer ItsNeverTheLionsYear 2 324 03-18-2024, 11:16 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Is an academic certificate a degree for the purposes of "new" credits? Am I screwed? ItsNeverTheLionsYear 3 350 03-13-2024, 08:53 PM
  Credit Transfer Confusion legenwait4itdary 30 2,763 03-01-2024, 12:08 AM
Last Post: legenwait4itdary
  Transfer to TESU Questions homeschoolmom1 14 852 02-20-2024, 06:18 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Lightbulb TESU - Course Transfer Questions mweichert 12 1,065 02-15-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU Max Credit Transfer and graduation speed? ecdw94 3 803 02-01-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: jch