Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESC Clermont Business School DBA
ESC Clermont Business School has an fully online DBA. AACSB, AMBA and EFMD accredited.

https://www.esc-clermont.fr/en/programme...istration/

If enrolled via their partner : Impacters Global Events, the price after scholarship is Euro18k

So far, this is the lowest price DBA from a AACSB accredited school.

You can contact Impacter Global events agent : meena@impactersevents.com
for more info.
[-] The following 1 user Likes durain's post:
  • KSoul
Neat find. Their brochure states: 57% Scholarship Provided for the GCC Nationals & Residents

GCC are gulf states, FWIW.  (Meaning Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc; not Alabama and Mississippi)

https://impactersevents.com/wp-content/u...ressed.pdf
Master of Accountancy (taxation concentration), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress. 
Master of Business Administration (financial planning specialization), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress.

BA, UMPI.  Accounting major; Business Administration major/Management & Leadership concentration.  Awarded Dec. 2021.

In-person/B&M: BA (history, archaeology)
In-person/B&M: MA (American history)

Sophia: 15 courses (42hrs)
Hmm, I am not finding it and stuck after clicking a few links, what's the cost of the program? I don't see it in the link or the PDF...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(03-10-2023, 12:37 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hmm, I am not finding it and stuck after clicking a few links, what's the cost of the program?  I don't see it in the link or the PDF...

Right. Contact Impacters Global Events for the cost and scholarship info.

https://impactersevents.com/product/dba-course/
Pros: It is a Grandes Ecole - a member of the elite institutions of France.
AMBA and AACSB accreditation for the school.
Price is good for a Grandes Ecole degree.

Cons:
It is one of the bottom-ranked Grandes Ecoles. Basically, the worst of the best.
Grandes Ecoles (even the best ones like ESCP) are notorious for issuing many types of degrees/diplomas, some of which are accredited and some which are unaccredited. You would need to ask if the degree being offered is officially accredited by the French government. Otherwise, the qualification is similar to a "titulo propio".
(03-10-2023, 01:54 PM)smartdegree Wrote: Pros: It is a Grandes Ecole - a member of the elite institutions of France.  
AMBA and AACSB accreditation for the school.  
Price is good for a Grandes Ecole degree.  

Cons:
It is one of the bottom-ranked Grandes Ecoles.  Basically, the worst of the best.  
Grandes Ecoles (even the best ones like ESCP) are notorious for issuing many types of degrees/diplomas, some of which are accredited and some which are unaccredited.  You would need to ask if the degree being offered is officially accredited by the French government.  Otherwise, the qualification is similar to a "titulo propio
1, While "worst of the best" is a subjective term, I understand your perspective.
Another viewpoint is that if the goal is to obtain a DBA from a top European B-school, a school ranked between 90-100 by FT could be a good option, even if it's not in the top 10 or 20?

2, I agree that it's important to determine whether the DBA degree is officially accredited by the French government. It would be helpful if someone could confirm whether accreditation by the French government is necessary for the DBA degree to be recognized in France, considering that Clermont is AACSB accredited.
(03-08-2023, 10:42 AM)durain Wrote: ESC Clermont Business School has an fully online DBA. AACSB, AMBA and EFMD accredited.

If enrolled via their partner : Impacters Global Events, the price after scholarship is Euro18k

for more info.

@durian:
Did you apply / enroll? Did you find out anything further about this program?
I saw that ESC Clermont is not also pushing the DBA program directly (at much higher tuition), so I am curious... 
Thanks for sharing your experience!
(07-26-2023, 06:48 AM)misterhan Wrote:
(03-08-2023, 10:42 AM)durain Wrote: ESC Clermont Business School has an fully online DBA. AACSB, AMBA and EFMD accredited.

for more info.

@durian:
Did you apply / enroll? Did you find out anything further about this program?
I saw that ESC Clermont is not also pushing the DBA program directly (at much higher tuition), so I am curious... 
Thanks for sharing your experience!
I did not apply as I am not comfortable going through an intermediary provider. Anyway, last month, ESC Clermont emailed me the following.
You can contact audrey.esteves@esc-clermont.fr for more info.

"The DBA program has until now only been taught in partner institutions abroad, but we are very pleased to confirm that we plan to open this program in a distance learning mode from our Campus in Clermont-Ferrand from November 2023. Thank you for your patience.

Here is some practical information:
  • Teaching program : Doctorate of Business Administration
  • Length of program: 3 years
  • Teaching method : Distance learning
  • Language of instruction : English for all core modules / French or English for all individual work, including thesis writing and defense
  • Tuition: €11,000 per year
  • Program start date: November 2023 (exact date to be confirmed)
Thanks for the update! That solves my question, the cost would be 33K Euro total for the entire program...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Just received this email about scholarship which could reduce the tuition by 27% :

We are pleased to inform you that we have set up a scholarship system, the DBA Scholarship, which will enable you to obtain a financial aid of €3,000 per year. This grant will be deducted from your annual tuition fees.

To apply for the DBA Scholarship, the process is very simple:

You must submit an application for the DBA program on our platform as described below.

After submitting your application, you should send a letter of motivation to apply for the DBA Scholarship addressed to Dr. Marc LECOUTRE by email to international@esc-clermont.fr  (please include "Application for the DBA Scholarship" in the subject line of the email).
Please note: This letter must be different from the letter of motivation to join the program, which will be included in your application, and must explain the reasons why you are applying for a scholarship.

You will receive a reply within 10 days after having completed these two steps.

As a reminder, here is some practical information about the program:
Teaching program : Doctorate of Business Administration
Length of program: 3 years
Teaching method : Distance learning
Language of instruction : English for all core modules / French or English for all individual work, including thesis writing and defense
Tuition: 11,000 per year - potentially reduced to €8,000 with the DBA Scholarship
Program start date: November 2023 (exact date to be confirmed)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DBA from Prague University of Economics and Business, 15k Euro durain 6 932 03-17-2024, 12:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  PhD for as little as $1290,66 p/a at a top 150 school. Personherebb9 44 6,915 01-25-2024, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Tireman4
  International Business Academy of Scandinavia DBA adrian052 4 595 01-10-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Harry101
  Online MS Biological Sciences - 8 Months - Automatic Admission to Medical School Captainrekt000 4 579 12-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Spain Inter-University Doctoral Programme in Business & Management durain 3 812 11-14-2023, 03:49 PM
Last Post: MrPanda
  PhD - Swiss School of Business Research? michaeladsmith2 15 2,480 10-23-2023, 05:47 PM
Last Post: cacoleman1983
  Has anyone tried esneca business school? aquickquestion 8 1,846 10-06-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Accounting DBA / Global Business Recommendation SomeRandomAccountant 6 1,239 02-05-2023, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Harry101
  EdS/Phd Hybrid/Online School Psychology programs? nyvrem 7 2,346 09-02-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  funding sources for Law School without six figures of loan debt EducationSeeker 8 1,197 07-28-2022, 03:51 PM
Last Post: ashkir