Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spanish CLEP in 2 Weeks!!! - Rosetta Stone, Peterson's Practice Exams
#1
I'm registered to take the Spanish CLEP in a little under 2 weeks (1/11/2011). I've already taken my 100-level Spanish courses, so I need a minimum of a 63 on the CLEP to get any credit. I bought levels 1-3 of Rosetta Stone, and I've completed level 1 and started level 2. I've been really pleased with the program so far, and I feel like I'm learning a lot more efficiently and retaining a lot more than I ever did in traditional foreign language classes.

I took my first Peterson's practice exam last night and got a 69% (84 correct, 28 incorrect, and 9 unanswered). The problem is I don't have a clue how this translates into a CLEP score. I called Peterson's and CLEP today, but neither could give me an answer. I've tried searching the forums, but I've read so much conflicting information I don't know what to think. Can anyone tell me where I stand now in relation to a goal of 63 or better on the CLEP? I'd really like to know so I can reassess my studying efforts and plan for the next couple weeks.

I'll follow up on my progress, and post my final exam score. Thanks everyone!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Spanish CLEP in 2 Weeks!!! - Rosetta Stone, Peterson's Practice Exams - by ReubenRS - 12-30-2010, 03:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why colleges are turning to oral exams to combat AI LevelUP 3 1,123 04-12-2026, 07:44 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Spanish Credit Coachr21 7 1,900 04-05-2026, 12:56 PM
Last Post: wow
  Self Paced Spanish Upper Level Courses TESOLer12 0 2,083 04-03-2025, 02:18 AM
Last Post: TESOLer12
  Online university with exams, projects, flat rates ArboristFlames 9 11,471 01-25-2025, 01:30 PM
Last Post: ArboristFlames
  PMP practice quizzes or exams Kjnova 5 3,487 08-18-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Kjnova
  Taking exams for online courses stats-time 4 2,415 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Spanish courses for Spanish degree rachel83az 19 9,524 07-24-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  UNED Spanish online university Avidreader 5 6,054 07-03-2024, 08:29 AM
Last Post: inor
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,163 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 2,716 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)