Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best state schools degree completion?
#3
Thanks.

For the purpose of this thread I'd like the names of specific public schools and their specific degree completion programs.

No NA or Big 3 please. I'd consider non-profit RA private schools.

Essentially now I am waiting for my unofficial eval to come back from Excelsior (which I will, of course, share with this community) and I will probably finish with them.

I'm trying to determine what my alternatives are before I decide to enroll (spend $900). I'm just about done with all of my requirements (over 120 credits) and I'm determined to have a RA degree.
"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance."
-Socrates
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best state schools degree completion? - by metadetroit - 01-20-2010, 03:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,758 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,342 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,487 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,924 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 383 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,287 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,607 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,611 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 1,030 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,370 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)