Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please help for degree planning
#4
(10-15-2024, 02:39 PM)Rabbitbunny Wrote: Thank you for your detailed response. I'm currently attending high school, so I apologize for not clarifying that earlier.

Actually, I've heard about high school students earning associate degrees while still in high school, which piqued my interest. I apologize for not being more clear in my post.

The CLEP exams via Modern States sound like a valuable opportunity to get ahead with college general education requirements. I'll definitely look into this further.

Thank you very much for your guidance and concern. I am primarily interested in biology, psychology, and chemistry. If any one has recommendations for free or affordable resources in these subjects, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you once again  Smile

The students who I have seen do this are in the US and have a program in their high school where they take classes from a community college.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • origamishuttle
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Please help for degree planning - by Rabbitbunny - 10-15-2024, 12:50 PM
RE: Please help for degree planning - by SkMama - 12-15-2024, 08:29 PM
RE: Please help for degree planning - by ss20ts - 10-15-2024, 03:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 5 995 10-02-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,500 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,395 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 340 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,567 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 723 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,637 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,897 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus
Heart First US degree, need help. PrinceCharlesLevin 16 2,733 05-01-2026, 05:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,383 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)