Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Path for Accounting Degree
#6
(07-04-2024, 03:44 PM)tiffeg Wrote: Thanks for the replies! 

I have spoken with an advisor at SNHU so I know I will only have 10 classes to complete for the Accounting degree but it's just hard to tell how many I would have to complete at UMPI without knowing if my classes will translate to the UMPI classes. I think I would have to complete more than 10 but might be able to do it cheaper and faster since it is self-paced. With SNHU, I might only be able to take one class per term since most of the requirements I have left are Accounting classes that likely have prereqs.

So apply to UMPI and see what transfers. It's free to apply. You just have to pay for your transcripts. 

Considering that you can complete 10 courses at UMPI in 1 or 2 terms which is 16 weeks total, it's faster and cheaper than SNHU. SNHU limits you to 2 courses per term. UMPI doesn't have a limit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • tiffeg
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best Path for Accounting Degree - by tiffeg - 07-04-2024, 10:20 AM
RE: Best Path for Accounting Degree - by LevelUP - 07-04-2024, 10:49 AM
RE: Best Path for Accounting Degree - by tiffeg - 07-04-2024, 03:44 PM
RE: Best Path for Accounting Degree - by ss20ts - 07-04-2024, 04:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,366 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,094 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 263 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 3 783 08-30-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Best Low-Cost Path to a U.S. Bachelor's or Associate akr680 8 1,667 07-20-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: akr680
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,486 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  UMPI BLS + Accounting Minor — What Other Minors Can I Add with My Transfer Credits? [email protected] 7 3,217 06-26-2026, 10:12 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 635 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,449 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,612 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)